FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – The Falcons (3-4) are fresh off their bye week and will carry a two-game win streak into Washington for a meeting with the Redskins (5-2) on Sunday. Three of the Falcons' next four games will be on the road, where they've yet to win this season, but they will need to be road warriors in the coming weeks if they are to make a push for the postseason.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: Atlanta Falcons (3-4) vs. Washington Redskins (5-2)
- When: Sun., Nov. 4, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExField, Landover, Md.
- TV: FOX
- Announcers: Play-by-play – Kevin Burkhardt, color analysts – Charles Davis, sideline reporter – Pam Oliver
- Online streaming: Fans can watch the Falcons game at foxsportsgo.com.
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. Fans who have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full list of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, click here.
Here's the current forecast for Landover on Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Mostly sunny
- High/low: 58/44
- 0 percent chance of precipitation
- 61 percent humidity
Falcons coach Dan Quinn said Monday that kicker Matt Bryant is "making a turn for the better" in his recovery from a hamstring injury and would not rule him out for Sunday's game just yet. He added that Thursday is the day when Bryant often gets most of his work in practice.