FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Falcons receiver Julio Jones will be among 10 marquee players being featured during the opening theme song for NBC's "Sunday Night Football" this season.
Jones and nine other marquee players will join Grammy Award-winner Carrie Underwood as she performs "Oh, Sunday Night," the song for the NBC's prime-time broadcasts. Here's the complete list of players (in alphabetical order):
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown
- Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr
- New England Patriots LB Dont'a Hightower
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce
- Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones
- Oakland Raiders LB Khalil Mack
- Denver Broncos LB Von Miller
- Arizona Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson
- New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott
The Falcons are currently scheduled for two appearances on "Sunday Night Football." In Week 2, the Falcons will play the Green Bay Packers in their first regular-season game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, and in Week 7, Atlanta will travel to Foxborough, Mass., for a Super Bowl rematch with the New England Patriots.
Jones is a four-time Pro Bowler and a two-time First-team All-Pro. In 2016, the Falcons receiver caught 83 passes for 1,409 yards and six touchdowns. Jones has gained 7,454 yards and caught 40 touchdown passes in his six-year career.