The last time these clubs met in the regular season, the Falcons dominated the Jaguars at home 41-14 in 2011.
Falcons: Dan Quinn
Dan Quinn and his team will conclude their three-game road stretch on Sunday with a record of 6-7.
Jaguars: Gus Bradley
In his third season with the Jaguars, Bradley's team currently sits at 5-8 and remain in the thick of the AFC South division title race.
Falcons Offense vs. Jaguars Defense
- Atlanta's offense ranks seventh in the NFL in total yards (374. 6 yards per game) and sixth in passing offense (270.1 yards per game).
- Jacksonville's defense ranks 22nd in total defense allowing 352.6 yards per game.
- The Falcons will look to have a more balanced attack on offense this week with a lot of emphasis on getting their 16th ranked rushing attack going.
- The dynamic duos of Julio Jones and Devonta Freeman have combined for 2,775 total yards this season, the most by any two teammates in the League.
- The Jaguars' defense has 32 sacks as a team, which ranks 14th in the NFL.
- Falcons' WR Julio Jones ranks first in the NFL in both receiving yards (1,426) and receptions (109).
Falcons Defense vs. Jaguars Offense
- The Falcons' run defense has been consistently solid all season. Quinn's defense ranks 15th in the NFL against the run, allowing only 105.6 yards per game.
- Rookie RB T.J. Yeldon, who has posted 740 yards on 182 carries with two touchdowns spearheads Jacksonville's rushing offense.
- Atlanta has tallied 20 takeaways this season, which is the 13th most in the NFL season.
- WR Allen Robinson and WR Allen Hurns of the Jaguars have a combined 117 catches for 1,947 yards and 20 touchdowns this season.
- Quinn's defense has steadily improved this season and ranks 14th in scoring defense giving up only 22.7 points per game on average.
- Jacksonville QB Blake Bortles has passed for 3,524 yards with 30 touchdowns.