FLOWERY BRANCH -- The NFL Network unveiled its Top 100 Players of 2017 on Monday night and two Falcons players – quarterback Matt Ryan and receiver Julio Jones – finished among the top 10.
Jones is No. 3 player on the list, five spots higher than last year when he was No. 8. Jones was No. 13 in 2015 and No. 26 in 2013. Ryan comes in at No. 10, the highest he's ever ranked on this list. He was No. 77 in 2015, No. 17 in 2013, and No. 52 in 2011.
Here's how the top 10 shapes up:
- Tom Brady – New England Patriots, QB
- Von Miller – Denver Broncos, LB3. Julio Jones – Atlanta Falcons, WR4. Antonio Brown – Pittsburgh Steelers, WR
- Khalil Mack – Oakland Raiders, LB
- Aaron Rodgers – Green Bay Packers, QB
- Ezekiel Elliott – Dallas Cowboys, RB
- Odell Beckham Jr. – New York Giants, WR
- Le'Veon Bell – Pittsburgh Steelers, RB
10. Matt Ryan – Atlanta Falcons, QB
Jones and Ryan aren't the only Falcons players represented in the top 100, which is picked by the NFL players themselves. Vic Beasley is No. 40 and Devonta Freeman is right behind him at No. 41.