FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Falcons (5-4) will play their first "Monday Night Football" game this week, traveling to Seattle for a matchup with the Seahawks (6-3), one that has big implications in the NFC. Both teams are very much in the playoff hunt, making this game even more intriguing. Atlanta and Seattle have had some memorable clashes in recent years, and this should be another competitive matchup.
For those who don't want to miss the Falcons' on Monday night, we've got you covered.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Atlanta Falcons (5-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (6-3)
- When: Monday, Nov. 20, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: CenturyLink Field, Seattle
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Sean McDonough, color analyst – Jon Gruden
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full map of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, *click here. *
Here's the current forecast for Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Partly Cloudy
- High/low: 48/42
- 20 percent chance of precipitation
- 80 percent humidity
The Falcons have a few notable injuries that we will keep an eye on throughout the week, but nearly every team is banged up at this point in the season. Here is the Falcons' injury report from Thursday's practice.
- P Matt Bosher (left ankle) – limited
- RB Devonta Freeman (concussion) – did not participate
- DT Grady Jarrett (knee) – limited
- WR Julio Jones (ankle) – did not participate
- OL Andy Levitre (knee) – did not participate
- DE Takkarist McKinley (shoulder) – shoulder
- LB Duke Riley (knee) – limited
- RB Terron Ward (knee) – limited
Seattle also has several notable injuries to monitor, outside of the season-ending ACL injury Richard Sherman sustained in the Seahawks' Thursday night win over the Arizona Cardinals. Here is Seattle's injury report from Thursday.
- DE Michael Bennett (heel) – did not participate
- OL Duane Brown (ankle) – did not participate
- S Kam Chancellor (neck) – did not participate
- TE Jimmy Graham (knee) – limited
- OL Luke Joeckel (knee) – did not participate
- RB Eddie Lacy (groin) – limited
- DT Jarran Reed (hamstring) – did not participate
- S Earl Thomas (hamstring) – limited
- LB Michael Wilhoite (calf) – did not participate