FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Division play begins this weekend for the Falcons (4-3) as they travel to Charlotte for the last game of a three-game road stretch and their first meeting with the Carolina Panthers.
The Falcons won both matchups against the Panthers (5-3) last season, but it's a different year and there are several new players who figure to play a role in determining the outcome.
For those who want to watch Atlanta's first crack at the NFC South on Sunday, we've got you covered.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Atlanta Falcons (4-3) vs. Carolina Panthers (5-3)
- When: Sunday, Nov. 5, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, N.C.
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Joe Buck, color analyst – Troy Aikman
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full map of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, *click here. *
Here's the current forecast for Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Partly cloudy
- High/low: 75/56
- 10 percent chance of precipitation
- 74 percent humidity
The Falcons came out of their win against New York with no significant injuries, although coach Dan Quinn said there would be some players who were limited in practice this week. Despite their limited status, Quinn does not expect anyone who was available against the Jets to miss Sunday's game.
Here is the Falcons' full injury report from Wednesday's practice:
- RB Devonta Freeman (neck/shoulder) – limited
- WR Taylor Gabriel (tooth) – limited
- DT Grady Jarrett (ankle) – limited
- LB Deion Jones (ankle) – limited
- DE Takkarist McKinley (shoulder) – limited
- CB Brian Poole (neck) – limited
- LB Duke Riley (knee) – did not practice
- DL Courtney Upshaw (ankle) – limited
The Panthers had a number of players who did not participate in practice on Wednesday, including some key contributors. Here is their injury report:
- LB Thomas Davis (knee) – limited
- C Ryan Kalil (neck) – did not participate
- DT Kyle Love (ankle) – did not participate
- QB Cam Newton (right shoulder) – limited
- DE Julius Peppers (rest) – did not participate
- RB Jonathan Stewart (toe) – limited
- OL John Theus (concussion) – limited
- OL Trai Turner (knee) – did not participate
- RB Fozzy Whittaker (ankle) – did not participate