FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- After a long, three-game stretch on the road, the Falcons (4-4) return to Mercedes-Benz Stadium for an important NFC clash with the Dallas Cowboys.
Both teams remain in the playoff hunt at this point in the season, but each is looking to gain ground in their respective divisions.
For those who want to watch the Falcons' first home game in nearly a month, we've got you covered.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Dallas Cowboys (5-3) vs. Atlanta Falcons (4-4)
- When: Sunday, Nov. 12, 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Joe Buck, color analyst – Troy Aikman
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full map of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, *click here. *
The roof at Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be closed. In case you're planning on tailgating outside the stadium, here's the current forecast for Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- High/low: 54/47
- 50 percent chance of precipitation
- 78 percent humidity
The Falcons had a few key players banged up in their loss against the Panthers, including wide receiver Julio Jones and running back Devonta Freeman. Coach Dan Quinn said that several players would be limited in some capacity during practice this week, but there has yet to be any official rulings for Sunday's game.
Here is the Falcons' full injury report from Wednesday's practice:
- K Matt Bryant (right calf) – did not participate
- RB Devonta Freeman (knee) – limited
- DT Grady Jarrett (ribs) – limited
- WR Julio Jones (ankle) – did not participate
- DE Takkarist McKinley (shoulder) – limited
- LB Duke Riley (knee) – did not practice
- CB Desmond Trufant (ankle) – limited
The Cowboys are also dealing with injuries to some key players, whose status also remains up in the air for the game. Here is Dallas' injury report from Wednesday's practice:
- K Dan Bailey (right groin) – did not participate
- WR Dez Bryant (knee/ankle) – did not participate
- OT Maliek Collins (foot) – limited
- OT Tyron Smith (back/groin) – did not participate