FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- An NFC South rematch will take place in Week 15 between the Falcons and the Buccaneers on "Monday Night Football."
Atlanta won its first matchup against Tampa Bay at Mercedes-Benz Stadium 34-20 thanks in part to a dominant performance from Julio Jones. Now, the Falcons must win on the road to remain in the playoff picture and continue to build momentum as they close out the season.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Atlanta Falcons (8-5) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-9)
- When: Monday, Dec. 18, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Fla.
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Sean McDonough, color analyst – Jon Gruden
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full map of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, *click here. *
Here's the current forecast for Monday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Partly cloudy
- High/low: 83/62
- 10 percent chance of precipitation
- 69 percent humidity
At this point in the season, the Falcons are relatively healthy. There are a few injuries to some key players to track throughout the week, however. Here is the full practice report for the Falcons from Thursday:
- DE Adrian Clayborn (hamstring) – did not participate
- RB Tevin Coleman (concussion) – did not participate
- OL Andy Levitre (triceps) – did not participate
- WR Mohamed Sanu (knee) – limited
- TE Eric Saubert (back) – limited
- OL Wes Schweitzer (groin) – limited
The Bucs have a few more injuries to worry about heading into Monday night, and injuries have been a storyline for them for much of the season. Here is the full injury report out of Tampa Bay after Thursday's practice:
- TE Cameron Brate (hip) – limited
- LB Lavonte David (hamstring) – did not participate
- CB Vernon Hargreaves (hamstring) – limited
- OL Joe Hawley (illness) – did not participate
- DT Gerald McCoy (biceps) – did not participate
- DT Clinton McDonald (back) – limited
- S Josh Robinson (hamstring) – limited
- OL Donavan Smith (shoulder) – limited
- OL J.R. Sweezy (shin) – did not participate