FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Fresh off their bye week, the Falcons (3-1) have a home game against the Miami Dolphins, their second-straight matchup with an AFC East opponent.
While the Dolphins (2-2) have one of the league's worst offenses statistically at this point in the season, they boast a defense that is among the very best. Atlanta has seen some stout defenses thus far, and Miami offers yet another challenge.
For those who won't be in attendance for the Falcons' home game, we've got you covered.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Miami Dolphins (2-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (3-1)
- When: Sunday, Oct. 15, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Greg Gumbel, color analyst – Trent Green
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
Here's the current forecast at kickoff, according to The Weather Channel:
- Partly cloudy
- High/low: 82/65
- 10 percent chance of precipitation
- 79 percent humidity
The Falcons' injury report included several notable names for Wednesday's practice. Falcons coach Dan Quinn has said they will wait to see how the week plays out before making any big decisions, however, so this is a something to monitor.
Here is the full injury report from Wednesday:
- S Ricardo Allen (concussion) – Full
- LB Vic Beasley (hamstring) – limited
- K Matt Bryant (back) – did not participate
- WR Justin Hardy (illness) – did not participate
- WR Julio Jones (hip) – limited
- WR Mohamed Sanu (hamstring) – did not participate
- OT Ryan Schraeder (concussion) – full
- DL Courtney Upshaw (ankle/knee) – did not participate
- RB Terron Ward (neck/shoulder) – full
The Dolphins appear to be in much better shape heading into the game. Miami does have one concern worth noting, however, as DeVante Parker, the team's leading receiver is dealing with an ankle injury.
Here is Miami's injury report from Wednesday's practice:
- RB Jay Ajayi (knee) – full
- DE Terrence Fede (shoulder) – limited
- CB Xavien Howard (shoulder) – full
- CB Byron Maxwell (foot) - limited
- WR DeVante Parker (ankle) – did not participate
- DT Jordan Phillips (ankle) – full
- C Mike Pouncey (hip) – full