FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Through three games this season, the Falcons (3-0) are the only undefeated NFC team remaining and just one of two teams without a loss in the NFL. In Week 4, they will return to Mercedes-Benz Stadium for an inter-conference matchup with the Buffalo Bills (2-1).
The Bills currently have the league's top scoring defense and will try to slow down the fifth-highest scoring offense in the NFL. Atlanta's offense can present nightmare matchups for many teams, and it will be interesting to see how Buffalo counters it.
For those who won't be in attendance for the Falcons' second home game, we've got you covered.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Buffalo Bills (2-1) vs. Atlanta Falcons (3-0)
- When: Sunday, Oct. 1, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Greg Gumbel, color analyst – Trent Green
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
Here's the current forecast at kickoff, according to The Weather Channel:
- Partly cloudy
- High/low: 75/56
- 0 percent chance of precipitation
- 44 percent humidity
The Falcons' injury report included several notable names for Wednesday's practice. Quinn said that linebacker Vic Beasley and running back Terron Ward would begin to do some running at practice this week, but tackle Ryan Schraeder and safety Riccardo Allen were still in the league's concussion protocol. Quinn also said he felt it would be hard for defensive lineman Courtney Upshaw to make it back on the field for Sunday's game.
Here is the full injury report from Wednesday:
- S Ricardo Allen (concussion) – did not participate
- LB Vic Beasley (hamstring) – did not participate
- DL Jack Crawford (shoulder) – limited
- WR Julio Jones (back) – limited
- OT Ryan Schraeder (concussion) – did not participate
- DL Courtney Upshaw (ankle/knee) – did not participate
- RB Terron Ward (neck/shoulder) – did not participate
Buffalo doesn't appear to be in much trouble injury-wise ahead of the game. The Bills gave a few veteran players the day off on Wednesday for rest and have only a couple of injuries to deal with.
Here is Buffalo's injury report for Wednesday's practice:
- LB Lorenzo Alexander (rest) – did not participate
- DT Marcell Dareus (ankle) – limited
- OT Cordy Glenn (foot/ankle) – did not participate
- DT Kyle Williams (rest) – did not participate