TV Information: The game will be broadcast on CBS beginning at 1 p.m.
Television crew: Greg Gumbel (play-by-play), Trent Green (color), Evan Washburn (sideline)
Referee crew: Tony Veteri
Uniform combination: The Falcons will wear home red jerseys, white pants and black helmets. Click here for the 2014 uniform schedule
Parking lots open: 8 a.m.
Gates open: 11 a.m.
Yellow Lot Advisory: Traffic flow patterns will be altered for the remaining Falcons home games into the Yellow Lot. As was the case for the last home game, anyone wanting to enter the yellow lot should use the entrances off of Northside Drive on the north side of the lot. The entrance off Ivan Allen Blvd. will be exclusively for the Marshalling Yard and will not allow access into the yellow lot.
Pregame Falcons March: Our new pregame tradition, the Falcons March, will return once again Sunday. Falcons Fans should meet on [International Blvd. between the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and Centennial Olympic Park](https://www.google.com/maps/preview?ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&sll=33.759551,-84.394365&sspn=0.0274017,0.0439464&cid=11916425349287018701&q=Metro Atlanta Chamber&ei=EOAFVIeIDcLoggTNk4KoBQ&ved=0CIUBEPwSKAAwDg) at 11:30 a.m. The Falcons March will feature the following for this game:
- The Falcons March will be led by the finalists of the Publix Drumline Competition, including Westlake, Stephenson and Hillgrove High School
- Each school's drumline will have five minutes to perform before the March begins beginning at 11:45 a.m.
- The Falcons March will begin at 12 p.m.
National Anthem: The national anthem will be sung by JJ Evans, the mission of Christian Soul Artist. He was born into a musical family, the second of three boys. He attended Georgia State University in Atlanta, Ga., performing the role of Assistant Director of the Gospel Choir before graduating in the summer of 2009 with a Bachelor's in Managerial Sciences. He has five independent albums.
Color Guard: The Clayton County Fire and Emergency Services Honor Guard will be presenting the Colors to help honor America during the national anthem. The 14 member, all-volunteer group was chosen after a rigorous vetting process.
Halftime Entertainment: The Stephenson High School drumline and the Westlake High School drumline were selected to battle against each other in the Publix Drumline Competition, presented by Publix Super Markets, during Sunday's halftime.
State Farm Falcons Landing: State Farm Falcons Landing serves as the pregame epicenter for Falcons fans prior to entering the Georgia Dome. Nestled between the Georgia Dome and Philips Area on Andrew Young International Blvd., State Farm Falcons Landing provides an energetic atmosphere and interactive games. State Farm Falcons Landing is free of charge and will be open from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. before Sunday's game. Please see below for some of the highlighted activities that will take place on State Farm Falcons Landing for this game:
- Former Falcons wide receiver Michael Haynes will be at the NCR tent on State Farm Falcons Landing (near the Falcons Merchandise Trailer) signing autographs from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Haynes was a member of the Atlanta Falcons from 1988-1993, returning in 1997, and was the team's top receiver during the 1991 season.
- Fans are encouraged to bring an unwrapped toy donation for the Toys for Tots Foundation. A collection truck will be staged on International Blvd. between Upper Gates C and D and State Farm Falcons Landing prior to kickoff.