TV Information: The game will be broadcast on CBS beginning at 1 p.m.
Television crew: Andrew Catalon (play-by-play), Steve Beurlein (color), Steve Tasker (sideline)
Referee crew: Brad Allen
Game theme: Salute to Service
Uniform combination: The Falcons will wear home red jerseys, white pants and black helmets. Click here for the 2014 uniform schedule
Parking lots open: 8 a.m.
Gates open: 11 a.m.
Yellow Lot Advisory: Traffic flow patterns will be altered for the remaining Falcons home games into the Yellow Lot. As was the case for the last home game, anyone wanting to enter the yellow lot should use the entrances off of Northside Drive on the north side of the lot. The entrance off Ivan Allen Blvd. will be exclusively for the Marshalling Yard and will not allow access into the yellow lot.
Pregame Falcons March: Our new pregame tradition, the Falcons March, will return once again Sunday. Falcons Fans should meet on [International Blvd. between the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and Centennial Olympic Park](https://www.google.com/maps/preview?ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&sll=33.759551,-84.394365&sspn=0.0274017,0.0439464&cid=11916425349287018701&q=Metro Atlanta Chamber&ei=EOAFVIeIDcLoggTNk4KoBQ&ved=0CIUBEPwSKAAwDg) at 11 a.m. The Falcons March will feature the following for this game:
- The Falcons March will be led by the UPS Military Veterans, Freddie Falcon and Atlanta Falcons Drum Line.
- Atlanta Falcons Drum Line will begin their performance at 11:15 a.m.
- The Falcons March will begin at 11:30 a.m.
National Anthem: The national anthem will be sung by Sgt. Constance Mack, a member of the United States Army National Guard for the state of Georgia. She was born in St. Petersburg, Fla., but grew up in Stone Mountain, Ga., and considers herself a true Georgia product. She graduated from Carson-Newman University in Jefferson City, Tenn., in 2009 with a Bachelor's degree in Performing Arts.
Color Guard: The Campbell High School Army JROTC Color Guard will be presenting the Colors to help honor America during the national anthem. From Smyrna, Ga., the color guard consists of Cpt. Jacob Parcel, Ltc. Audrianna Lyons, 2lt. Joseph Crowley, Cpl. Walker West and Pfc. Sergio Garcia. They are commanded by Sfc. (Ret) Will Powell.
Halftime Entertainment: Trumept player Ashley Lord will play a Taps composition during the military appreciation moment of silence. He is the first solo trumpet player in the Douglas County Community Christian Orchestra since 2003. Lord is a member of Bugles Across America and performs Taps at Veterans funerals. In addition to his passion to perform, Lord is a Regional Marketing Manager for Kia Motors. Sgt. Constance Mack will perform for a second time and sing America the Beautiful during our halftime presentation to help honor 40 UPS Veterans on the field. During this time, large flags will be held on both sides of the field by the National Guard.
State Farm Falcons Landing: State Farm Falcons Landing serves as the pregame epicenter for Falcons fans prior to entering the Georgia Dome. Nestled between the Georgia Dome and Philips Area on Andrew Young International Blvd., State Farm Falcons Landing provides an energetic atmosphere and interactive games. State Farm Falcons Landing is free of charge and will be open from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. before Sunday's game. Please see below for some of the highlighted activities that will take place on State Farm Falcons Landing for this game:
- Former Falcons wide receiver Billy Johnson, better known as "White Shoes," will be at the NCR tent on State Farm Falcons Landing (near the Falcons Merchandise Trailer) signing autographs from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Johnson was a member of the Atlanta Falcons from 1982-1987 and led the team in receptions and receiving yards during the 1985 season.
- Experience our new activation with Pavegen called Falcons Power Battle. Pavegen Falcons Power Battle set fans against each other in a fun, timed energy battle. It features sixteen Falcons branded tiles in eight staging modules. The screen displays the real time energy produced by each participant. Two groups consisting of eight fans battle head to head to see who can produce the most energy in 30 seconds.
- Honor the military member in your life at Falcons Landing. We'll be taking photos of fans holding up a #FalconsSalute card, honoring the military members in their lives that will later be featured on the video board in-game.
Falcons and MARTA: The Falcons Fan Patrol will be distributing Atlanta Falcons branded foam fingers to the first 500 Falcons fans at each of the following MARTA stations. We encourage fans to ride MARTA to the Georgia Dome on game day and Rise Up with the Falcons Fan Patrol!
- H.E Holmes
- College Park
- Indian Creek
- North Springs