FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Atlanta Falcons kicked off a three-day mandatory minicamp on Tuesday, and it's also the final phase of the team's offseason workout program.
The three-day camp is mandatory for all veteran players. Wednesday's session at the team's training facility in Flowery Branch begins at 2:05 p.m. ET and is open to the public. The gates open at 1:05 p.m., admission is free and parking is available at the Hog Mountain Sports Complex. Players will be available for an autograph session following practice.
In a little more than a month NFL training camps will be in full swing. The Falcons' first preseason game is Aug. 10, against the Dolphins in Miami and the regular season kicks off in Chicago against the Bears on Sept. 10.
Click on the links below for an offseason scouting report on each one of the Falcons' 2017 opponents.
- Sep 10 – at Chicago, 1 p.m. ET
- Sep 17 – vs Green Bay, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Sep 24 – at Detroit, 1 p.m. ET
- Oct 1 – vs Buffalo, 1 p.m. ET
- Week 5 – BYE
- Oct 15 – vs Miami, 1 p.m. ET
- Oct 22 – at New England, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Oct 29 – at N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m. ET
- Nov 5 – at Carolina, 1 p.m. ET
- Nov 12 – vs Dallas, 4:25 p.m. ET
- Nov 20 – at Seattle, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Nov 26 – vs Tampa Bay, 1 p.m. ET
- Dec 3 – vs Minnesota, 1 p.m. ET
- Dec 7 – vs New Orleans, 8:25 p.m. ET
- Dec 18 – at Tampa Bay, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Dec 24 – at New Orleans, 1 p.m. ET
- Dec 31 – vs Carolina, 1 p.m. ET