ATLANTA – The Falcons have unveiled a new mobile app that not only serves as the mobile source for all Falcons news, video and photos, it also acts as a great second-screen experience during Falcons games and now provides fans with enhanced in-venue features.
Please note that with the new app available, older versions of the app are now obsolete. In order to access all of the new features, users must download the new app, even if they have the old version.
Here's where you can download the new app:
Apple app store: http://atlfal.co.nz/2fWAYmg
Google Play: http://atlfal.co.nz/2h7Hs1Q
The new app provides everything fans need to know about the gameday experience, breaking news and team updates.
Can't watch the game? Don't worry. With the new app, live play-by-play, stats and scoring updates are provided in the renovated Gamecenter.
Have parking and ticket questions? The app allows a fan attending a game an easy way to manage parking and tickets.
All in all, the new Falcons app serves as the one-stop shop for all things Falcons and game day at Mercedes-Benz Stadium related.
More app features:
• Improved navigation intended to help you find what you need easily.
• Highlights: Follow the action on game day from anywhere with live play-by-play and highlights of key plays.
• Game day: Find all the information you need to know about the Falcons game day experience at Mercedes-Benz Stadium: Gate entry wait times, find a concession item/beverage nearest you, transportation information, game day entertainment and more.
• Falcons concierge: Have a question? We've got an answer. Use the Falcons concierge on game day to ask any question you may have. We have concierge representatives ready to help you find what you need.
• Directions: Need turn-by-turn directions to your parking lot? Select where you're coming from, select your desired lot, and receive turn-by-turn navigation to the lot entrance provided by Waze. Waze is the only GPS app that has real-time street closure and traffic information to get you to your lot in the most efficient way possible.
• Social tailgate: Use social tailgate to connect with other fans on game day. Create or find tailgates and viewing partings near the stadium or in your local area.