If the crowd noise at the Georgia Dome is any indication, the level of fan excitement is at an all-time high for Falcons fans.
The Falcons are hosting a number of activities for fans in Houston. Here's a look at two of the key events:
Official Falcons Fan HQ – Free to general public
The team is turning Warehouse Live, a downtown Houston music venue just three blocks from the NFL Experience, into a gathering spot for Falcons fans. The music venue will be transformed into a sports bar that will be showing wall-to-wall football coverage and highlights. Fans will be able to enjoy food, drinks, games, giveaways and entertainment throughout the weekend.
On Saturday, things will be ramped up a notch to make sure Falcons fans are fired up for Sunday. DJ Swiff of Outkast, the Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders and Freddie Falcon will all be at the Falcons Fan HQ. There will also be giveaways, and the top Falcons regular season and playoff highlights will be broadcast on TVs in addition NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage.
- Friday, February 3 – Sunday, February 5
- Warehouse Live, 813 St. Emanuel St.
- Open Daily 11am – 2am
- Saturday – 11am-Noon: Claude Humphrey (autographs)
- Saturday – 1-3pm: DJ Swiff of OutKast to perform
- Saturday – 2pm – 6pm: 92.9FM live broadcast
**Falcons Pre-Game Tailgate
The Falcons are also bringing all their friends and fans together to root on the team at a pre-game tailgate event before kick-off. Freddie Falcon and the Falcons cheerleaders will be on hand for entertainment, autographs and giveaways.
(** must have ticket through pre-ordered package)
- Sunday, February 5
- NRG Arena – next to NFL Experience
- 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- GATE 5 (off service road between Fannin and Kirby)
- Schedule of Events:
- 1:30 – 2:30pm – DJ
- 2pm – 2:30pm – Mountain Faith (Americana/Roots) Cover Band)
- 2:30pm – 3pm – Big Boi with live dance crew
- 3pm – 3:30pm – T.I. with live dance crew
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm - Ludacris