1. What's WR Justin Hardy's Role in the Falcons' Offense Looking Like?
• Hardy impressed QB Matt Ryan during the passing camp in South Florida that took place this offseason. With 21 receptions for 194 yards and 12 first downs on 32 targets in the 2015 season, it's likely the former ECU standout will have a bigger role in the upcoming year.
2. How is Spoon Adjusting to Dan Quinn's Defense?
• LB Sean Weatherspoon now has one week of Dan Quinn practices under his belt and this offseason presents an opportunity to see where he fits and excels in Atlanta's defensive scheme.
3. Is DT Grady Jarrett Back to Full Strength?
• Grady Jarrett was held out of practice last week with knee tendinitis and we'll see if he's healthy and ready to get back to taking snaps at nose tackle this week.
4. How Does RG Mike Person Feel Being Back at His Natural Position?
• A natural right guard, Person was asked to play center for the Falcons last season. With the addition of Pro Bowler Alex Mack this offseason, Person is able to move back to the position he is most comfortable playing.
5. What are Atlanta's Defensive Veteran Players Initial Thoughts on S Keanu Neal?
• First-round draft pick Neal has been adjusting and learning the Falcons' defense for the past month now and this past week he was able to take the field with the defensive veterans.