FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Falcons will only appear in three prime-time games in 2018, but two of them will arguably be among the league's most-watched all season.
The Falcons will kick off the 2018 season with a trip to Philadelphia to face the defending Super Bowl champs in the NFL's annual Thursday Night Kickoff on Sept. 6. An 8:15 p.m. ET kickoff on NBC is scheduled.
- Complete Falcons schedule | Tickets
- Highlights of 2018 Falcons schedule
- Falcons, Eagles kick off 2018 season
- Falcons, Saints to clash on Thanksgiving
- Falcons toughest stretch comes early on
- Falcons get mid-season break with bye
- Falcons dodge potential cold-weather games
- Division games early, late in Falcons schedule
- Falcons schedule: Game-by-game analysis
In Week 7, the Falcons will play their first prime-time game on Monday Night Football at Mercedes-Benz Stadium when they host the Giants on Oct. 22. The game, which will air on ESPN, will kick off at 8:15 p.m. ET.
In case you're wondering, the all-time series between the two teams is deadlocked at 12 apiece. But the Falcons did win the last meeting 24-20 back on Sept. 20, 2015, at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
And then there's the big one in the Big Easy in Week 12. In the Thanksgiving Day nightcap – which will air at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC – the Falcons will square off against their hated rivals, the New Orleans Saints, in the Superdome.
The two teams split their meetings last season, with both home teams winning. This will mark the third time the Falcons will play on Thanksgiving. The Falcons beat the Lions 27-7 in 2005 and then lost to the Colts 31-13 in 2007.
For the Falcons' complete 2018 regular-season schedule, click below: