FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Falcons (3-3) will finish up their string of AFC East opponents with a road game against the New York Jets (3-4) on Sunday afternoon.
Falcons coach Dan Quinn and his staff have made a concerted effort to improve the Falcons' performance on third down and in the red zone, two areas they've struggled recently, by adding some extra practice periods for those specific situations, in addition to the ones they already had in place.
For those who want to watch on Sunday and see how that improvement is coming along, we've got you covered.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Atlanta Falcons (3-3) vs. New York Jets (3-5)
- When: Sunday, Oct. 29, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Sam Rosen, color analyst – Ronde Barber
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
Here's the current forecast for Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- High/low: 66/47
- 90 percent chance of precipitation
- 89 percent humidity
Barring any new developments, the Falcons should be in decent shape injury-wise for Sunday. Quinn said Wednesday that rookie linebacker Duke Riley would miss the game and that linebacker Jordan Tripp was still in the league's concussion protocol. Here is the team's injury report from Wednesday's practice:
- RB Tevin Coleman (knee) – limited
- LB Deion Jones (ankle) – limited
- LB Duke Riley (knee) – did not participate
- LB Jordan Tripp (concussion) – did not participate
- DL Courtney Upshaw (ankle) – limited
The Jets appear to have a few more players on the fence for the game. Here is New York's injury report from practice on Wednesday:
- WR Robby Anderson (ankle) – limited
- TE Jordan Leggett (knee) – did not participate
- OL Brandon Shell (neck) – did not participate
- DB Buster Skrine (concussion) – did not participate
- DL Muhammed Wilkerson (shoulder/foot) – did not participate