FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Falcons organization announced on Wednesday that they have re-signed long snapper Liam McCullough as an exclusive rights free agent.
An ERFA is any player with fewer than three accrued seasons and an expired contract, per NFL.com. If a player is offered a one-year contract at the league minimum from his original team, he cannot negotiate with other teams.
- One burning question for every Falcons position group, Pt. I: The offense
- Mock Draft 2.0: Bryce Young, C.J. Stroud, Will Levis go in top 10, Falcons get Texas Tech pass rusher
- Offseason checklist, Pt. II: Planning for NFL combine, filling out coaching staff and more
- Mock Draft Roundup: CBS analyst has Falcons picking Penn State CB
- Question of the Week: Who do you re-up in 2023?; Analyzing Nielsen, Gray hires; Pressing defensive needs, What to glean from Super Bowl
McCullough originally signed with the Falcons on April 26, 2022 and played in all 17 games during the 2022 season. Prior to joining the Falcons, McCullough had stints with the Las Vegas Raiders (2020, 2021) and Pittsburgh Steelers (2020).