As the 2020 NFL Draft pre-draft season gets underway, 114 of the nation's top senior draft prospects will gather in Mobile, Ala., for the Senior Bowl.
After a 7-9 season, the Falcons own the No. 16 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff will be in attendance as he and his scouting staff evaluate potential prospects for the Falcons.
Dimitroff has a history of selecting players from the Senior Bowl over the years. Expect this year to be no different with the number of talented players this premiere all-star game continues to attract.
The Falcons main positional needs are the following: Defensive end, guard, cornerback, running back, linebacker and tight end.
Here's a look at the top prospects attending the Senior Bowl:
- Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma
- Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
- Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
- Jabari Zuniga, DE, Florida
- Marlon Davidson, DE, Auburn
- Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
- Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma
- Leki Fotu, DT, Utah
- Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama
- Darrell Taylor Jr., EDGE, Tennessee
- Khalid Karem, EDGE, Notre Dame
- Francis Bernard, ILB, Utah
- Malik Harrison, ILB, OSU
- Zack Baun, OLB, Wisconsin
- Lamical Perine, RB, Florida
- Adam Trautman, RB, Dayton
- Jared Pinkey, TE, Vanderbilt
- Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
- Jonah Jackson, G, OSU
- John Simpson, G, Clemson