FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Falcons will travel to Pittsburgh to face the Steelers for their second preseason game of the 2017 season on Sunday at 4 p.m. ET.
Atlanta held its final practice of training camp on Monday, but there is still plenty of work to be done before the Falcons' regular-season opener against the Chicago Bears on Sept. 10. After the conclusion of camp, coach Dan Quinn said his team will continue to focus on internal evaluations and improvement.
The Falcons are seeking their first win of the preseason after losing to the Dolphins 20-23 in their opening exhibition game on the road. A fast start from the first-team offense, capped by a 15-yard touchdown catch by running back , and a pair of turnovers on defense were some of the bright spots for Atlanta against Miami.
Fans who are unable to make the trip up to Pittsburgh to watch the reigning NFC champs are in luck. We've got all of the details on how to watch the Falcons listed below.
How to watch
- What:Atlanta Falcons vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- When: Sunday, Aug. 20, 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* NFL Network * Atlanta – CW/69 * Augusta, Columbus – FOX/54 * Macon – FOX/24 * Savannah – CBS/11 * Albany – NBC/10
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Justin Kutcher, Color analyst – Coy Wire
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 *The Game *is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
Here's the current forecast for Pittsburgh at kickoff, according to The Weather Channel:
- Mostly sunny
- High/low: 85/65
- No precipitation
- 61 percent humidity
Injury updates For their second preseason game, the Falcons will be without Freeman, who entered the league's concussion protocol after leaving Sunday's practice early. Defensive end Martin Ifedi, who is dealing with an ankle injury, is another player who Quinn has said will sit out the upcoming game.