|1||Panthers||W 24 - 10|
- Recorded one total tackle on special teams and helped the offense to notch 221 total net yards, including 130 rushing yards in Week 1 against Carolina.
- Played in 25 games (eight starts) recording 14 receptions for 132 yards (9.3 avg.) including a long of 22 yards in his career.
- Played in 17 games (seven starts) recording 89 yards on nine receptions (9.9 avg.), including a long of 22 yards in 2022.
- Played in eight games (one start) recording five receptions for 43 yards (8.6 avg.) for the Falcons in 2021.
- Spent the 2019 and 2020 seasons as a member of the Tennessee Titans practice squad.
- Transitioned to tight end after playing along the defensive line in college.
- Played four seasons (2015-18) at the University of Iowa after redshirting as a freshman in 2014.
- Recorded 182 total tackles (95 solo), 14.0 sacks, 31 tackles for loss, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries and two interceptions in 52 career games for the Hawkeyes.
- Earned academic All-Big Ten honors in all four seasons at Iowa.
- Named Big Ten honorable mention as a senior in 2018 after recording 58 total tackles (29 solo), 4.0 sacks and 9.5 tackles for loss.
- Attended Waukon (Iowa) High School where he was named first-team all-state as a senior.
- Played quarterback, running back, wide receiver and defensive end for Waukon.
- Also lettered in basketball, baseball and track.
- Son of Marcia and Perry Hesse.
Analyzing Kyle Pitts, MyCole Pruitt, Parker Hesse, state of Falcons tight ends -- Falcons Breakdown
MyCole Pruitt and Parker Hesse fared well in Kyle Pitts' absence. Will the Falcons re-sign both for the 2023 season?
Who stood out in Falcons preseason game vs. Lions
Parker Hesse, Marcus Mariota and Qadree Ollison among top performers against Detroit
Assessing Hayden Hurst's future, Kyle Pitts, tight ends — Falcons Breakdown
Just over 37 percent of the Falcons offense came from formations with two tight ends in 2021. Having a reliable pass catcher along with Kyle Pitts will be crucial moving forward.
Falcons sign tight end Parker Hesse to active roster
Hesse played in 70 percent of the Falcons offensive snaps against Buffalo Bills on Sunday
Falcons roster moves: Making room for Hayden Hurst's possible return, a punter emerges
Arthur Smith confirmed on Monday that Hayden Hurst would return to practice this week
Falcons players reflect first preseason game and look forward to next practice
Falcons players, Qadree Ollison, Jared Bernhardt and Parker Hesse speak to media following Friday nights game against the Detroit Lions.
Sideline Access: Parker Hesse hauls it in for the touchdown
Falcons tight end Parker Hesse scores touchdown after play-action pass from rookie quarterback Desmond Ridder.
'You need division rivalries... You want people to be excited about a game' | Arthur Smith press conference
Arthur Smith speaks with the media about this weekend's game against the Saints, and the chance to prevent them from making the playoffs.
"I'm going to say as many cuss words as I can" | Lee Smith Micd Up
Tight end Lee Smith was mic'd up for the first time in his 11 year career in Sunday's game in Buffalo.
Parker Hesse on going in and stepping up for the team
Parker Hesse speaks to the media following the loss to the Bills.
Matt Ryan on not taking advantage of opportunities
Matt Ryan speaks to the media about his unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, the loss of Kyle Pitts in the game, and what the team can learn from this season moving forward.