- Played four seasons (2017-20) at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Ky.
- Recorded 258 total tackles (148 solo), 24 tackles for loss, 14 passes defensed, 4.0 sacks, four fumble recoveries and one forced fumble in 47 career games with the Cardinals.
- Tallied 50 total tackles (31 solo), a career-high nine tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, two passes defensed and one forced fumble in 11 games as a senior in 2020.
- Finished with 70 total tackles (45 solo), eight tackles for loss, six passes defensed, 1.0 sacks, one interception and one fumble recovery in 2019.
- Registered 55 total tackles (32 solo), four tackles for loss, four passes defensed, two fumble recoveries and 0.5 sack in 10 games in 2018.
- Started in 13 games as a true freshman, notching a career-high 83 total tackles (40 solo), three tackles for loss, two passes defensed and one fumble recovery.