Editor's note: This story has been updated with the Rams' official injury report.*
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – The Falcons are headed out to the West Coast for their first-round playoff matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
- Falcons place Andy Levitre!(/team/roster/andy-levitre/4a996c1d-1a3e-443f-a223-55e7506e7287/ "Andy Levitre") on IR
- **How the Falcons match up with Rams**
The two teams met last season in LA, a decisive 42-14 victory for the Falcons, but the Rams are much improved in 2017 and boast the league's top scoring offense, led by running back Todd Gurley. Atlanta is the only returning playoff team in the NFC field, but the Falcons will have their hands full on Wild Card Weekend.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Atlanta Falcons (10-6) vs. Los Angeles Rams (11-5)
- When: Sat., Jan. 6, 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles
- Announcers:Play-by-play – Al Michaels, color analyst – Cris Collinsworth
- Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live)
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full map of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, *click here. *
Here's the current forecast for Los Angeles on Saturday, according to The Weather Channel:
- High/low: 72/50
- 0 percent chance of precipitation
- 64 percent humidity
Dan Quinn announced on Tuesday afternoon that starting left guard Andy Levitre has been placed on injured reserve, ending his 2017 season. The loss of Levitre is a big blow for Atlanta, which will face one of the NFL's top defensive linemen in Aaron Donald on Saturday. Replacing Levitre will be Ben Garland, who has fared well in his time on the field this season. There were a few notable players listed on the Falcons' injury report from Tuesday's practice.
- DE Adrian Clayborn (calf) – limited
- RB Devonta Freeman (knee) – did not participate
- WR Taylor Gabriel (hamstring) – limited
- WR Julio Jones (ankle/ribs) – did not participate
- OL Alex Mack (calf) – limited
- WR Andre Roberts (knee/ankle) – did not participate
- TE Levine Toilolo (knee) – limited
The Rams injury report from Tuesday:
- LB Mark Barron (Achilles) – limited
- WR Pharoh Cooper (shoulder) – did not participate
- DB Blake Countess (concussion) – did not participate
- WR Michael Thomas (ankle) – did not participate