FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Only one preseason game remains between the Falcons and the start of the 2017 regular season. Atlanta will conclude its exhibition schedule with a matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Thursday at 7 p.m. ET.
The Falcons are looking to earn their first victory of the preseason, but with only one game left, the focus on Thursday night will be acquiring final player evaluations. With only one mandatory roster cut in place this year, NFL teams will have more players to evaluate in this final game.
For those fans who can't make it out to the game on Thursday, here's how you can watch the Falcons take on the Jaguars.
HOW TO WATCH
- What:Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- When: Thursday, Aug. 31, 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Ga.
* Atlanta – CW/69 * Augusta, Columbus – FOX/54 * Macon – FOX/24 * Savannah – CBS/11 * Albany – NBC/10
* Announcers:Play-by-play – Justin Kutcher, Color analyst – Coy Wire * Online: NFL Game Pass (out-of-market games can be viewed live) * Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. For a list of radio affiliates outside of Atlanta, click here. Fans who also have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
If you plan on tailgating, here's the current forecast for Saturday, according to The Weather Channel.
- Scattered thunderstorms
- High/low: 80/68
- 60 percent chance of precipitation
- 80 percent humidity
During his conference call on Sunday, coach Dan Quinn said Pro Bowl running back Devonta Freeman would return to practice this week. However, Freeman is not expected to participate against Jacksonville. Rookie running back Brian Hill and second-year offensive tackle Kevin Graf will also miss Thursday's game with ankle injuries, and veteran linebacker LaRoy Reynolds will be held out with a chest injury.