- I am originally from Chicago. I was born and raised right on the city limits. I really miss the skyscrapers and the beach, but I love the hospitality of the south.
- I lived in Italy for three months while I was a student at Purdue University and ran along the Vatican City wall every day. I studied abroad and we traveled north and south.
- I have a huge Irish family. My mom is an identical twin. I have over 25 cousins; we've lost count at this point. I absolutely love it. My mom's identical twin lives in Atlanta so she's my pretend mom in the south.
- I teach Sunday school. I love working with the little 4-year-olds. I like to say they teach more to me than I do to them. They are adorable. I love kids.
- I taught Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins) from "Saved By the Bell" how to shake pom-poms at my homecoming kickoff rally at Purdue. He took my pom-poms, shook them and did our fight song with us. He knows how to "Boiler Up" now.
For more information about Kiley, check out her [bio page](http://www.atlantafalcons.com/cheerleaders/Kiley B./ff20f21d-eac5-4cdd-a4a0-c6b45e958ab6).