FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. — The Atlanta Falcons replaced a defensive lineman with an offensive lineman on their 90-man roster Monday, signing LaColby Tucker and releasing Matthew Gotel.
- Camp report: Why Arthur Smith said 'this is the most fun I've had coaching'
- Terry Fontenot talks about Desmond Ridder, Bijan Robinson and success in 2023 season
- 53-man roster projection, V.1
- Bijan Robinson talks practicing patience, roommate Desmond Ridder and marathon training camp
- How having Desmond Ridder as roommate has helped Bijan Robinson
Tucker is an undrafted free agent from Missouri Southern State University. Apart from participating in the XFL Combine this summer, he hasn't played organized football since 2020 when he was in college.
Gotel only signed with the Falcons last Friday. He, too, was an undrafted free agent – a product of the University of West Florida – but spent time with the San Antonio Brahmas of the XFL in 2023, appearing in 10 games and notching 23 tackles.