Bud Light® Roddy White Ring Of Honor Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The "Bud Light Roddy White Ring of Honor Experience Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of Georgia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers and agents of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, retail licensees, all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and the NFL Entities (as defined below) and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling), are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR: Anheuser-Busch, LLC, One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on October 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 1, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period").
5. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.atlantafalcons.com/budlight ("Website") during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Atlanta Falcon's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit two (2) entries per person.
Automated entries are prohibited and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses, nor use any other device or artifice, to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times, will be disqualified and forfeits all prizes won, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered an entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account subscriber. If you are verified as the prize winner, your first name, last initial, city and state will be included in a publicly-available winner's list.
6. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 2, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by Administrator, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The prize will be awarded (time permitting). The potential winner will be notified by email or phone. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification.Potential winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within twenty-four (24) hours of initial prize notification . Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Winner's guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end of the Sweepstakes Period and may be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within twenty-four (24) hours of winner's prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
8. Prize: Grand Prize (1 total): Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Atlanta Falcons home football game scheduled on December 8, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia; two (2) On-Field passes (subject to availability); opportunity to attend a "meet-and-greet" with Roddy White (subject to availability) and one (1) autographed Atlanta Falcons merchandise. Approximate Retail Value is $2,050.00. Game date is subject to change. Seating assignments to be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor's sole discretion, and subject to availability and change. Transportation, accommodations, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner's responsibility. Sponsor neither warrants nor represents that the autographed merchandise prize can be sold or traded for the stated value; actual value depends on market conditions which fluctuate. Autographs have no cash value. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
If Sponsor so elects, the potential winner and his/her one (1) guest may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner and his/her one (1) guest will not bring the Sponsor or the NFL Entities (as defined below) into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor or the NFL Entities (as defined below). If requested, the potential winner and his/her one (1) guest agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
9. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor and the NFL Entities (as defined below) to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. RELEASE: By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Administrator and the NFL Entities (as defined below) harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Administrator, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively the "Released Parties") are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website's terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor or Administrator, will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor's or Administrator's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR'S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: You agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise relating in any way to or arising out of the Sweepstakes or the Official Rules will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND WE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
You agree that whenever you have a disagreement with Administrator or Sponsor arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Sweepstakes or the Official Rules, you will send a written notice to the Administrator ("Demand"). You agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before you accepted these Official Rules. You must send the Demand to the following address (the "Notice Address"): Legal Department, HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075. You agree that you will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 10 business days after you send a Demand. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to your satisfaction within 10 business days after it is received, and you intend on taking legal action, you agree that you will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the "Arbitrator"). THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION LIMITS THE ABILITY OF YOU, ADMINISTRATOR, AND SPONSOR TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN COURT AND YOU, ADMINISTRATOR, AND SPONSOR EACH AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL OR A STATE OR FEDERAL JUDGE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT FILE ANY LAWSUIT AGAINST ADMINISTRATOR OR SPONSOR IN ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, you must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, you may file your case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules effective September 1, 2014 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator or Sponsor. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT FILE A CLASS ACTION OR COLLECTIVE ACTION AGAINST ADMINISTRATOR OR SPONSOR, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR COLLECTIVE ACTION AGAINST THEM. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT JOIN YOUR CLAIMS TO THOSE OF ANY OTHER PERSON. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Official Rules, if this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into, and any arbitration dispute at that time will be dismissed without prejudice and may be refiled in a court. Under no circumstances do you, Administrator, or Sponsor agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. Administrator and Sponsor agree that we will submit all disputes with you to arbitration before the Arbitrator.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be St. Louis, Missouri.
13. WINNER'S LIST: For the name of the winner, visit http://bit.ly/33Vr1d8. The winner's list will be posted for sixty (60) days after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2019 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
© 2019 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.