QUIKRETE "QUIKCASH" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on August 1, 2019 and ends at 1:00 p.m. EDT on December 12, 2019. ("Sweepstakes Period").
3. Eligibility: The Quikrete "Quikcash" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the state of Georgia who reside within 75 miles of Mercedes-Benz Stadium and are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of The Quikrete Companies and The Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC (the "Sponsors"), the National Football League, its member clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC (collectively, the "NFL") and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate families of each, or persons domiciled in the same household of such employees are not eligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Void outside the state of GA, and where otherwise prohibited.
4. Sponsors: Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, 4400 Falcon Parkway, Flowery Branch, Georgia 30542 and The Quikrete Companies, 3490 Piedmont Road, Suite 130, Atlanta, GA 30305.
5. How to Enter: Visit http://www.atlantafalcons.com/quikcash during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry, which includes entering your name, date of birth, email address and telephone number. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/mobile phone number. If entry is not drawn on the Drawing Date (set forth below), it will roll over to the next Drawing Date. Subsequent entries received during the Sweepstakes Period from any person after the first entry received from that person, or email address will be void. The information submitted, including the registration information, will be available to the Atlanta Falcons, Mercedes-Benz Stadium and the NFL. For more information on how this information may be used by them, please read their respective Privacy Notices and the NFL's Social Media Rules, which can be found at atlantafalcons.com and NFL.com.
6. Other Conditions of Entry: No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website's terms of service, as solely determined by the sponsor, will be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes. Should any portion of sweepstakes be, in Sponsors' sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes, or submission of entries, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsors. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of the Atlanta Falcons and will not be returned.
7. How to Win: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about the following Drawing Dates from among all eligible entries received by Sponsors as of the applicable Entry Date & Time. Sponsors' decisions are final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes:
Drawing Date | Game Date Entry | Date & Time
5-Sep-19 | 15-Sep | September 5, 2018 @ 1PM EST
19-Sep-19 | 29-Sep | September 19, 2018 @ 1PM EST
10-Oct-19 | 20-Oct | October 10, 2018 @ 1PM EST
17-Oct-19 | 27-Oct | October 17, 2018 @ 1PM EST
14-Nov-19 | 24-Nov | November 14, 2018 @ 1PM EST
18-Nov-19 | 28-Nov | November 18, 2018 @ 1PM EST
27-Nov-19 | 8-Dec | November 27, 2018 @ 1PM EST
12-Dec-19 | 22-Dec | December 12, 2018 @ 1PM EST
7. Prizes (8): Two (2) tickets and one (1) parking pass to an Atlanta Falcons regular season home game with pre-game sideline access prior to kickoff and position on the sideline during the Falcons first offensive possession. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Game dates determined by Atlanta Falcons in its sole discretion. Prize also includes a chance to receive a Pay Day Prize (as defined in rule #10). Winner is responsible for making all travel/accommodation arrangements. Transportation, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner also assumes the responsibility for paying all associated taxes. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner or no winner in Sponsors' sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of game ticket portion of prize is $220 per pair. Total ARV of tickets and a Pay Day Prize (if applicable) is up to $7,220. Total ARV of all prizes is up to $57,760. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules.
Exact seat locations to be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. The Sponsors are not responsible if game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets are subject to issuer's standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsors are not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of game.
8. Winner Notification. Winner will be notified by phone or email. Winner will be required to complete, sign, notarize, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within 2 (two) days of prize notification. Winner must be the parent/guardian of its minor guest and may also be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in the Sponsors; sole discretion. Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
9. Use of Name and Likeness. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. Pay Day Prize Details: Winner receives $1,000 for each first down acquired by the Atlanta Falcons offense on their opening offensive possession of a designated game. Maximum amount to be paid per Game Date of $7,000. To count as a successful first down, the play must be recorded as an official NFL statistic. A first down play nullified by a penalty is not eligible and will not be considered for a Pay Day Prize. The maximum amount to be paid out per winner per Game Date is $7,000 regardless of the number of first downs acquired scored by the Falcons during their opening offensive possession for any designated game. If the Falcons score a touchdown, the winner will automatically receive $7,000 regardless of the number of first downs. The Pay Day Prize is subject to verification and winner will be required to complete and sign an additional Winner's Affidavit & Release and Tax Acknowledgment form prior to receiving a Pay Day Prize.
11. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kinds whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with or arising out of the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded.
12. Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsors, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder, entrants consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Georgia. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees.
13. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
14. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3" x 5" card and mail to: Falcons Quikcash Sweepstakes, attn: Pedro Salgado (Sponsorship-A1), Mercedes-Benz Stadium Operations, 1 AMB Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30313 for receipt by February 3, 2020.