The Atlanta Falcons accept requests for the donation of autographed items for charitable fundraising activities. Due to the large number of requests received, only requests from 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and schools within the market area for the Atlanta Falcons are considered.
- Must benefit one of the following: military, youth football, high school boys tackle football, high school girls flag football, social justice, cancer awareness, first responders, domestic violence or youth in health and wellness.
- All donation requests must be submitted online using the form below. Requests via fax, phone and email are no longer accepted.
- All requests must be submitted six weeks prior to the event date.
- Organizations are limited to one request fulfillment per calendar year.
- Fan provided merchandise to be autographed are not accepted. Items sent to the Atlanta Falcons will not be returned.
- Requests for an autographed item to be used for a prize, giveaway, raffle or gift are not accepted.
- Items donated by the Atlanta Falcons for use in charitable auctions cannot be sold for profit.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual, family or in the form of a financial contribution or sponsorship will not be supported.
- The submission of a request does not guarantee fulfillment.