The Atlanta Falcons organization is closely monitoring the Coronavirus at this time...
To ensure the safety of our community and associates, all donation requests are unable to be fulfilled at this time. Thank you for understanding and we will have updates on this page once the donation process has been reinstated.
The Atlanta Falcons accept requests for the donation of autographed items for use in charitable fundraising activities. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we only accept requests from 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and schools within the state of Georgia.
- Must benefit one of the following: military, youth football, high school football, first responders, domestic violence, cancer or youth in health and wellness.
- All donation requests must be submitted online using the form below. Written, fax and email requests are no longer accepted.
- All requests must be submitted six weeks prior to the event date.
- Approved donations are shipped to the non-profit organization two weeks prior to the event date.
- Organizations are limited to one request fulfillment per calendar year.
- We will not accept fan provided merchandise to be autographed. Items sent to the Atlanta Falcons will not be returned.
- We do not honor requests for autographed items to be used for prizes, giveaways, raffles or gifts.
- We do not honor requests from churches, synagogues or other places of worship.
- Items donated by the Atlanta Falcons for use in charitable auctions cannot be sold for profit.
- We do not support fundraisers to benefit an individual, family or to be used for third-party fundraising.
While we are generous with our donations, we cannot guarantee every requesting organization will receive a donation.