The Atlanta Falcons accept requests for the donation of Falcons items for use in charitable fundraising activities. Due to the large number of requests the team receives, the Falcons are only able to accept requests from 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and schools within the state of Georgia. All beneficiaries of items must support youth and focus on one or more of the following areas: health, arts, athletics, physical fitness or education. Organizations may request and receive one item per calendar year, so that as many groups as possible can be accommodated.
While we are generous with our donations, we cannot guarantee every requesting organization will receive a donation. Please note:
- All donation requests must be submitted online using the form below. Written, fax and email requests are no longer accepted by the Atlanta Falcons.
- Request for a donation item must be received by the Atlanta Falcons at least six (6) weeks prior to the event date.
- Approved donations are shipped to the non-profit organization approximately two (2) weeks prior to the event date.
- The Falcons cannot accept fan-provided merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the Falcons will not be returned to the sender
- We do not honor requests for autographed items to be used for prizes, giveaways or volunteer recognition gifts.
- We do not provide donated items to churches, synagogues or other places of worship.
- Items donated by the Atlanta Falcons for use in charitable auctions cannot be sold for profit.
- Requests to support fundraisers to benefit an individual or family are not honored.
We wish your organization the best in all its endeavors.