|3||08/24/2023||Steelers||L 0 - 24||1||0|
|2||08/18/2023||Bengals||T 13 - 13||1||0|
|1||08/11/2023||@Dolphins||W 19 - 3||1||0|
|2||09/17/2023||Packers||W 25 - 24||1||0|
|1||09/10/2023||Panthers||W 24 - 10||1||0|
- Spent time with the Las Vegas Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers, but has not appeared in a regular-season game.
- Played four seasons (2016-19) at Ohio State.
- Snapped in 55 games as a Buckeye.
- Finalist for the Patrick Mannelly Award as a senior in 2019, which goes annually to the top long snapper in the country.
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten for four consecutive years.
- Attended Worthington Kilbourne High School in Columbus, Ohio.
- Rated as the No. 1 long snapper in the nation by 247Sports.com and No. 2 by the Rubio long snapping service.
- Selected to play in the U.S. Army All-America Game.
- Brother, Roen, also snapped at Ohio State.