Opponents by Group
Opponents by Team
- Recorded 244 total tackles (131 solo), 63 quarterback hits, 28 tackles for loss, 23.0 sacks, six passes defensed, two fumble recoveries, one forced fumble and one interception in 106 games (68 starts) for the Saints prior to being signed by the Falcons.
- In 2022, he started all 17 games registering 43 total tackles (25 solo), 11 quarterback hits, 5.0 sacks, five tackles for loss, one fumble recovery and one pass defensed.
- Played in 11 games (11 starts) for the Saints in 2021, tallying 34 total tackles (12 solo), 2.0 sacks, two tackles for loss and one fumble recovery.
- Set single-season career highs in total tackles (44), sacks (6.5), tackles for loss (10), pass defenses (two) and interceptions (one) in 15 starts for the Saints in 2020. Helped with a run defense that ranked fourth in the NFL in both yards per game (93.9) and yards per play (3.85).
- In 2019, he started all 15 games he played in and tallied 32 total tackles (22 solo), 3.0 sacks, three tackles for loss, and one pass defensed in helping with a run defense that ranked fourth in the NFL.
- Played in all 16 games (four starts) in 2018, posting 35 total tackles (23 solo), in helping with a run defense that ranked second in the NFL, adding 4.5 sacks, four tackles for loss, one forced fumble and a pass defensed.
- Appeared in all 16 games (six starts) in 2017 and tallied 38 total tackles (18 solo), four tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks and a pass defensed.
- As a rookie in 2016, he appeared in all 16 games (no starts), recording 18 total tackles (11 solo).
- Played four seasons (2012-15) at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, CA.
- Recorded 166 tackles, 9.5 sacks, two passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery in 37 career games.
- Became the first member of the Bisons program to be drafted into the NFL.
- As a senior in 2015, was named a Canada West all-star for the second straight season, an all-Canadian for the first time and claimed the J.P. Metras Trophy as the top down lineman in CIS football. Second in the conference and ninth in the country with 5.0 sacks in eight league games and ranked second in Canada West in tackles for a loss (7.5) and 12th in overall tackles (38.5). Overall, in nine starts, he registered 50 total tackles, 5.0 sacks, one pass defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- Selected to play in the East-West Shrine Bowl.
- As a junior in 2014, played in 11 games (10 starts) and posted 52 tackles and 2.5 sacks and 3.5 tackles for loss.
- As a sophomore, started all 11 games and tallied 53 tackles, six tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks and a pass defensed in 2013.
- In his first season of organized football in 2012, played in seven games and recorded 11 total tackles, four tackles for loss and 0.5 sack.
- Attended Chrisland Schools in Lagos, Nigeria.
- He did not play football prior to attending college, as he instead played soccer growing up.
- Born Ebuka Onyemata.
- Majored in environmental science at the University of Mani