|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||1|
Opponents by Group
|vs Own Division||6||1||1||0||0||0|
|Outside Own Division||10|
|vs AFC Teams||4|
|vs NFC Teams||12||1||1||0||0||0|
Opponents by Team
|Green Bay Packers||1|
|Kansas City Chiefs||1|
|Las Vegas Raiders||1|
|New Orleans Saints||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|Los Angeles Chargers||1|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||2|
|U.S. Bank Stadium||1|
|Bank of America Stadium||1|
|Raymond James Stadium||1|
- Started in all five games he played during his rookie year.
- Has seen action in five games, making five starts during the 2019 season.
- During his four-year career at Boston College saw action in 50 games, earning All-ACC honors twice and was named an All-American by the AFCA (second team), The Athletic (second team) and the Associated Press (third team).
- In 2018, saw action in 12 games, not allowing a single sack and only three hurries, earning All-ACC first-team honors.
- Named All-ACC second-team honors after junior campaign, leading his team in career starts (36) and career games played (38). Helped lead a productive offensive line unit that ranked second in the ACC and tied for 13th nationally with just 13 sacks allowed.
- Member of the Shepherd Hill High School's offensive line that allowed the Rams to run for over 3,000 yards in junior and senior campaigns.
- Named to the 2014 Massachusetts Football Coaches All-State team, a two-time ESPN Boston All-State selection, earned ESPN Boston's Lineman of the Year award as a senior.
- Parents are Chris and Dawn Lindstrom, the second oldest of six children.
- His father, Chris, was a hall of fame lineman at Boston University and spent three seasons in the NFL, and his uncle, Eric, played defensive end at The Heights (1984-88). *