ATLANTA FALCONS TEAMBUILDING SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. The ATLANTA FALCONS TEAMBUILDING SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the state of Georgia and the US, who are at least 18 years of age and reside within 75 miles of Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC (the "Falcons"), the NFL Entities (defined as National Football League and its other member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, representatives, shareholders, and employees) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated entities employees and each of their respective families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) (collectively, with the Falcons and NFL Entities, the "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
*2. Sponsor. * Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, 4400 Falcon Parkway, Flowery Branch, Georgia, 30542.
The NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
3.*How To Enter.Sweepstakes runs from **June 25, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EST until July 5, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. EST* (the "Promotion Period"). There is one (1) way to enter. During the Promotion Period, go to https://www.atlantafalcons.com/team-building and follow the instructions to be entered into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible entries, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer, tablet or phone transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or damage to a user's system, tablet or phone as a result of participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, will render the entrant ineligible. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Limit of one entry per person. Attempts to enter the Sweepstakes more than once may disqualify all entries from the entrant in the sole discretion of Sponsors.
- How To Win.On our around July 5, 2021, one (1) Winner will be selected, by random drawing conducted by representatives from Sponsors from all the eligible entries received. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes will be administered by the Sponsors, the decisions of which in all matters regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding. All winners are deemed potential winners until they have completed the Winner Documents (defined below). The potential winner will be notified via email and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases. If a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of first contact or is not eligible or does not wish to accept the prize (as described below), the Sponsor may disqualify that potential winner and select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining eligible entries received. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account associated with the entry as determined by Sponsors.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Winner Documents") where permitted by law within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Winner Documents within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. In the event any potential winner declines the prize or fails to return completed releases Sponsors may elect, at its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner. If no eligible potential winner can be identified after reasonable attempts or if delays in obtaining the completed Winner Documents would make it impracticable in Sponsor's sole discretion, to award the prize, no substitute prize may be awarded in Sponsors' sole discretion.
6.*Prizes.*Winner will receive an Atlanta Falcons Teambuilding package at Mercedes-Benz Stadium for up to fifty (50) guests the ("Prize"). This Prize includes the following: 60-minute behind-the-scenes tour of Mercedes-Benz Stadium (the "Stadium"), 60-minute interactive experience on the field and appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Prize: $2,000.00 total. Actual value may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per entrant. Teambuilding package is subject to availability, venue capacity, age, and other restrictions. Selection of date for Event will be mutually agreed upon by both Atlanta Falcons and winner. Prize must be fully redeemed by December 31, 2021. If winner is unable or unwilling to attend Event on the date selected, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. All Winner guests must sign a Stadium Waiver prior to entrance into the Stadium.
All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All prize details will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded by winner. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed above as being provided, including but not limited to meal, incidentals, ground transportation, souvenirs, taxes, fees, surcharges. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this Sweepstakes and any prize(s) won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. Any expenses not expressly included in the prize description in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules.
If prize pack includes any game tickets, the following also applies: No selling of game tickets. If sold, the tickets will become inoperable and Winners will forfeit the Prize. Prize does not include transportation to/from stadium or transportation to/from winner's residence or winner's guest's residence and originating airport or meals, gratuities, hotel incidentals, snacks, alcoholic beverages, travel, accident or health insurance. Attendance at Game is subject to stadium's rules and policies. Sponsor is not responsible if the Game is postponed, cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, including, but not limited to, because of weather, in which event the unavailable portion of the prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitutions or compensation will be provided except as in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not arranged for, nor carries, any insurance of any kind for the benefit of winner or winner's guest. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, gift cards or certificates.
7.*General Conditions.*In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Construction.Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (b) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsors, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia and (c) in any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder, entrants consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Fulton County, Georgia, USA. Entrant further agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9.*Release and Waiver of Liability.* By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant ( "Entrant") agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, and each of their parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any error that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing or typographical errors in materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (d) lost or late entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) alleged or actual violations of rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional; (g) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; or (h) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Severability: These Official Rules for the Sweepstakes are severable, and if any portion is determined invalid or unenforceable by a body of competent jurisdiction, the remaining portions will remain valid, enforceable and in effect to the fullest extent consistent with applicable law.
12. Official Rules and Winners' List Requests. For a copy of either the Official Rules or the Winner List, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address by July 31, 2021: Atlanta Falcons, 4400 Falcon Parkway, Flowery Branch, GA, 30542
© 2021 Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC. All Rights Reserved.