P&G Atlanta Falcons Tackle Everything Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: The P&G Atlanta Falcons Tackle Everything Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the state of Georgia who reside within 75 miles of Mercedes-Benz Stadium and who are 18 years of age or older as of as of September 20, 2021. [AM1] Officers, directors, and employees of the NFL Entities (defined below) Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below), immediate family members (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to participate or win. Sweepstakes Entities shall include The Atlanta Falcons ("Team"), Publix Asset Management Company, Procter and Gamble, ProCamps ("Sponsor and Administrator") and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/marketing agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agencies, partners, and prize suppliers. Any person who previously won a prize in connection with a P&G Tackle Everything giveaway or similar promotion in calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018, or 2017 is not eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants ("Entrants") are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary, and a purchase does not increase chances of winning. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on September 20, 2021 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on November 1, 2021 ("Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period the Sweepstakes may be entered via the Team website (www.AtlantaFalcons.com/promotions/Tackle-Everything). Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, per day, during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential prize winner(s) must provide all information requested including entrant's full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth to verify eligibility. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person per day.
The Sweepstake Entities and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or electronic malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of any Sweepstakes Entity, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible automatic entries received prior to termination.
Also, you can contact us at 1-888-389-2267 or email@example.com
Two (2) Grand Prize Winners: Prize consists exclusively of: Sixteen (16) tickets in a catered luxury suite (non-inclusive of alcohol) to a Team game ("Game") at Mercedes-Benz Stadium during the 2021/22 regular season (game determined by Team), In-game suite visit from a Falcons' Alumni and Mascot during game, and four (4) parking passes to such Game (in a lot determined by Team). Approximate retail value of the grand prize is $16,000.
Eight (8) First Prize Winners: Prize consists exclusively of: One (1) $200 Falcons Shop voucher. Approximate retail value is $200.
Eight (8) Second Prize Winners: Prize consists exclusively of: One (1) $200 Publix Gift Card. Approximate retail value is $200.
Travel and accommodations are not included in the prize. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, transportation, souvenirs, room accommodations, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Administrator is not responsible for lost, mutilated, or stolen travel documents. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
Exact seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities and the NFL Entities are not responsible if game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets are subject to issuer's standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket and the gift card. Sweepstakes Entities and the NFL Entities are not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of game.
4. WINNER SELECTION:Potential winners will be selected by random drawing conducted by ProCamps within approximately ten (10) days after Sweepstakes Period end date listed above. The drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Administrator's decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be notified by phone or email, in Administrator's discretion. The Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable. An Entrant may receive more than one prize. In addition, Administrator will require winner(s) to complete, sign, and return a witnessed statement of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms, and other applicable documents, which may require Winner to provide social security number, within five (5) days of the date of the notification. At Administrator's discretion, winners may be required to produce a picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. If a Winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified for any reason, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected by random draw from all remaining eligible entries at the Administrator's discretion. If by reason of printing, computer, or Internet malfunction or error, or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes.
6. GENERAL RULES: The winners agree to indemnify and hold harmless and waive any and all claims of liability of any kind whatsoever against the Sweepstakes Entities and the NFL Entities including any accident, loss, injury or death occurring or in any way related to the prizes or use/misuse thereof or while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use a prize. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities and the NFL Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Sweepstakes Entities and the NFL Entities assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail.
Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple addresses, card registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by the Administrator. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Consumer data will not be shared and will be used for the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment purposes only.
Sweepstakes Entities and the NFL Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or electronic malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities or the NFL Entities, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Administrator shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all mail in entries received and all eligible automatic entries received prior to termination.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. The Sweepstakes Entities and the NFL Entities do not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the prizes including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Entrant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
7. CONSENT: Entrant consents to the use of Entrant's name, face, likeness, voice, appearance and/or comments, including but not limited to statements or testimonials, in connection with the Sweepstakes for advertising and publicity purposes for no additional consideration.
9. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Sweepstakes or the administration of this Sweepstakes shall be settled in Atlanta, Georgia under the laws of the State of Georgia by arbitration by a single arbitrator chosen under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
10. WINNERS LIST:For the winners' names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ProCamps Inc., Attn: Atlanta Falcons Tackle Everything Sweepstakes, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, OH 45242
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: ProCamps, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
[AM1]Shouldn't this be the date it begins not ends?