MATTRESS FIRM SUITE SLEEPOVER SWEEPSTAKES
In return for the opportunity to participate in the Mattress Firm Suite Sleepover Sweepstakes described herein (the "Sweepstakes"), Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC (the "Atlanta Falcons") and Mattress Firm, Inc. ("Sponsor") require your agreement to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below (the "Official Rules"):
- PERIOD. The Sweepstakes will begin on September 25, 2019 at 12:01AM and end on October 9, 2019 at 11:59PM (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Only legal residents of Georgia and the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the time of entry, and reside within seventy-five (75) miles of Mercedes- Benz Stadium are eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes; provided that employees and immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings and children) of employees of the Atlanta Falcons, Sponsor, the NFL Entities (defined as the Atlanta Falcons, along with National Football League and its other member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, governors, franchisors, employees, agents and individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. One (1) winner (the "Winner") will be selected in a random drawing conducted Mattress Firm from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Winner will be notified on or about November 1, 2018. By participating, each Entrant agrees to these rules and the decisions of the Atlanta Falcons and/or Sponsor, which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Atlanta Falcons and Sponsor reserve the right to conduct a background check of each Entrant and to disqualify any Entrant, effective upon written notice, if such Entrant commits, or has at any time committed, any act or becomes involved in, or has at any time been involved in, any situation or occurrence which act, situation or occurrence tends in the sole opinion of the Atlanta Falcons to subject Entrant, the Atlanta Falcons and/or Sponsor to any ridicule, contempt or scandal or which, in the sole opinion of the Atlanta Falcons, reflects unfavorably upon the Atlanta Falcons and/or Sponsor. If any potential Winner cannot be contacted after the first attempt, declines the Prize, or fails to claim the Prize and sign the Winner Documents (defined below) within three (3) days of being notified that he or she is the Winner, then such potential Winner will forfeit the right to be the Winner, and the Atlanta Falcons may select a replacement Winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION; ODDS. The Winner will receive: (i) ten (10) tickets (Winner can invite up to nine-(9) guests and must be the parent/guardian of any minor guests.) for lower level game day seats for the Atlanta Falcons vs. Seattle Seahawks game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, on October 27, 2019 (the "Falcons Game"); (ii) food and non-alcoholic beverages for the Winner and guests; (iii) two (2) parking passes; (iii) $300 VISA Gift Card for food and beverage on game day; (iv) a sleepover for the Winner and the nine (9) guests at Mercedes-Benz Stadium the night before the Falcons Game; and (v) certain activities and appearances by Falcons entertainers (total approximate retail value: $3,000) (collectively, the "Prize"). Every aspect of the Prize, including but not limited to the selection of the seat locations and all aspects of the sleepover (such as location, timing and duration) shall be determined by the Atlanta Falcons and Sponsor in their sole discretion, and any tickets shall be subject to all NFL rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and restrictions and to the same rules and regulations as regularly sold tickets. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner may not assign, sell, transfer or substitute the Prize (or any portion of the Prize) or redeem the Prize for cash value. The Winner will be responsible for any federal, state and local taxes associated with the Prize. In order to receive the Prize, the Winner (i) may be required to sign, at the request of and in the sole discretion of the Atlanta Falcons and/or Sponsor, an Indemnity and Release Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or a Prize Acceptance Form ("Winner Documents"), and (ii) shall be required to provide, with respect to each of his or her minor guests who will not be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of September 25, 2019, a consent and release, in such form approved by the Atlanta Falcons and/or Sponsor, signed by winner on behalf of any minor children, authorizing, among other things, such minor guest's attendance at the Falcons Game and participation in the sleepover and related activities and the Atlanta Falcons' and Sponsor's use of such minor guest's name, likeness, photograph, voice and the like in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation, the Atlanta Falcons website, the Mattress Firm website and in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by Sponsor, the Atlanta Falcons, and/or the NFL and its member teams, in the NFL Entities and each of their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, governors, franchisors, employees, and agents, except where prohibited by law. The Atlanta Falcons and Sponsor reserve the right to substitute the Prize with any prize of greater or equal value.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. Neither the Atlanta Falcons nor Sponsor is responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, damaged or illegible Entries, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer, tablet or phone transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or damage to a user's system, tablet or phone as a result of participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. False or deceptive Entries or acts, as determined by either the Atlanta Falcons or Sponsor in its sole discretion, will render the Entrant ineligible. The Atlanta Falcons and Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and the Atlanta Falcons and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, each Entrant agrees to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, damages, claims and causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of (a) Entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes, (b) Entrant's Entry or any registration material on any related website, (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or (d) the receipt, use of and/or participation in the Prize or any replacement prize that may be awarded herein, including any travel associated with the Prize.
- CONSENT OF USE. Each Entrant hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the editing, modification, replication, publication and/or other use of the names, likenesses, photographs, voices, Entries and the like of each Entrant in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation, the Atlanta Falcons website, the Mattress Firm website and in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by Sponsor, the Atlanta Falcons, and/or the NFL Entities and each of their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, governors, franchisors, employees, and agents, except where prohibited by applicable law. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, each Entrant further assigns any and all rights he or she may have over his or her Entry to the Atlanta Falcons and Sponsor without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind.
- RULES. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Atlanta Falcons and Sponsor and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Atlanta Falcons and Sponsor reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time without notice.
- DISPUTES. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Each Entrant agrees that any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of, relating to or connected with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, which will be conducted in Atlanta, Georgia in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties, if possible, and shall be a resident of Atlanta, Georgia. If the parties fail to reach agreement upon the appointment of an arbitrator within thirty (30) days following receipt by one party of the other party's notice of desire to arbitrate, the arbitrator shall be selected from a list or lists of persons submitted by the AAA. The selection process shall be that which is set forth in the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules then prevailing, except that if the parties fail to select an arbitrator from one or more lists, AAA shall not have the power to make an appointment but shall continue to submit additional lists until an arbitrator has been selected. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain any punitive, incidental, special, consequential and/or other damages, including without limitation lost profits (collectively, "Special Damages") to an Entrant; and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Neither the Atlanta Falcons nor Sponsor shall be responsible for the failure or interruption of any website and/or webpage mentioned herein, www.AtlantaFalcons.com, or of the cancellation or postponement of an Atlanta Falcons game or the Sweepstakes for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment failure or malfunction, electrical service interruption, or any act of God. In addition, in the event that the Atlanta Falcons or Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, hurricane, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor's and/or the Atlanta Falcons' control, Sponsor and/or the Atlanta Falcons shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER LIST. To receive written confirmation of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Mattress Firm Suite Sleepover Sweepstakes, 10201 South Main Street Houston, Texas 77019 Attn: Megan Anderson. Requests must be received by December 31, 2019.
- SPONSOR: Mattress Firm, Inc. 10201 South Main Street Houston, Texas 77019