Procter & Gamble Presents
Atlanta Falcons Draft the Best Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Atlanta Falcons Draft the Best Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the state of Georgia who reside within 75 miles of Mercedes-Benz Stadium and are 18 years of age or older as of as of March 11th, 2019. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below), immediate family members (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to participate or win. Sweepstakes Entities shall include The Procter and Gamble Company ("Sponsor"), The Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC ("Team"), the NFL Entities (defined as Team, along with National Football League and its other member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, representatives, shareholders, and employees) and ProCamps, Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/marketing agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agencies, partners, and prize suppliers. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants ("Entrants") are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary and a purchase does not increase chances of winning. The Sweepstakes begins at 09:00:00 AM ET on March 11th, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on April 15th, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period the Sweepstakes may be entered a) via the Team website (www.Falcons.com/DraftTheBest). Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, per day, during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or late entries.
3. PRIZE: A total of five (5) winners will be selected.
One (1) Grand Prize: P&G Experience for Two (2). Prize consists exclusively of: Two (2) VIP invites to the Atlanta Falcons 2019 Draft Event, food & beverage included, opportunity for two (2) for meet and greet/autograph with Falcons Draft Pick, Two (2) autographed jerseys, Two (2) Tickets to one 2019 Atlanta Falcons regular season home game, Two (2) x $250 Team Store vouchers. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of Grand Prize is $1,500.00.
Four (4) Runner Up Prizes: Two (2) VIP invites to the Atlanta Falcons 2019 Draft Event, food & beverage included, two (2) tickets to one 2019 Atlanta Falcons regular season home game, two (2) x $150 Team Store vouchers. Approximate retail value of Runner Up Prizes is $1,000.00
Atlanta Falcons Draft the Best Sweepstakes Page 2
Travel and accommodations are not included in the prize. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and no substitutions by Entrants will be permitted. Administrator reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event of the prize unavailability. Winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, transportation, souvenirs, room accommodations, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Administrator is not responsible for lost, mutilated, or stolen travel documents. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries in random drawings conducted by Administrator on or around April 16th, 2018. The drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Administrator's decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be notified by phone or email, in Administrator's discretion. The Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable. In addition, Administrator will require winner(s) to complete, sign, and return a witnessed statement of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms, and other applicable documents, which may require Winner to provide social security number, within five (5) days of the date of the notification. Prize winners and guests will be required to sign and return a General Consent Form (if winner and/or guests are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf) prior to attending the event. At Administrator's discretion, winners may be required to produce a picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. If a Winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified for any reason, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries at the Administrator's discretion or no winner may be selected. If by reason of printing, computer, or Internet malfunction or error, or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes.
- GENERAL RULES: The winners agree to indemnify and hold harmless and waive any and all claims of liability of any kind whatsoever against the Sweepstakes Entities including any accident, loss, injury or death occurring or in any way related to the prizes or use/misuse thereof or while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use a prize. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail.
- Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple addresses, card registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Any entries which are suspected
Atlanta Falcons Draft the Best Sweepstakes Page 3
of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by the Administrator. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Consumer data will not be shared and will be used for the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment purposes only.
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or electronic malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Administrator shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all mail in entries received and all eligible automatic entries received prior to termination.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. The Sweepstakes Entities do not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the prizes including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. CONSENT: Entrant consents to the use of Entrant's name, face, likeness, biographical information, voice, appearance and/or comments, including but not limited to statements or testimonials, in connection with the Sweepstakes for advertising and publicity purposes for no additional consideration.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Sweepstakes or the administration of this Sweepstakes shall be settled in Atlanta, Georgia under the laws of the State of Georgia by arbitration by a single arbitrator chosen under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the winners' names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:ProCamps, Attn: Falcons Draft the Best Sweepstakes, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, OH, 45242.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: ProCamps, Inc., 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Atlanta Falcons Draft the Best Sweepstakes Page 4
12. SPONSOR: The Procter & Gamble Company, 1 P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including, without limitation, the Atlanta Falcons Football Club), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.