JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Falcons will take on the Jacksonville Jaguars on Saturday for their third preseason game. Known as a dress-rehearsal game of sorts, most teams like to use it as an opportunity to play their starters for a good portion of the action in an effort to simulate a regular season game.
Follow along with us below for live updates and analysis of the clash between the Falcons and Jaguars as well as highlights, breaking news and additional commentary.
This preseason, Falcons fans who live in the Atlanta market will have a special online stream to watch the games.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: Atlanta Falcons (0-2) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1)
- When: Sat., Aug. 25, 7 p.m. ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, Fla.
- TV: CW69
- Announcers: Play-by-play – Justin Kutcher, color analyst – Coy Wire
- Online: Fans who live in Atlanta can stream the game online, here.
- Out of market online: Fans who live outside of the Atlanta market can stream the game, here.
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. Fans who have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full list of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, click here.
Here's the current forecast for Jacksonville on Saturday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Scattered thunderstorms
- High/low: 88/75
- 60 percent chance of precipitation
- 76 percent humidity
The Falcons have seven players who will sit out Saturday night's game against the Jaguars: Ricardo Allen, Devonta Freeman, Ben Garland, Marvin Hall, Deion Jones and Julio Jones. Kicker Matt Bryant will kick for the first time this preseason against the Jaguars.