While live sports are currently on hold, the Atlanta Falcons are going to host a live stream at 6 p.m. ET of one of the greatest moments in franchise history – the upset of the Minnesota Vikings in the 1998 NFC Championship Game played on Jan. 17, 1999, that clinched the organization's first Super Bowl berth.
Fans can join the live stream at atlantafalcons.com/1998, and the official Falcons Twitter account will be live tweeting some of the top moments and highlights during the game.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: Atlanta Falcons (15-2) vs. Minnesota Vikings (16-1)
- When: Replay will stream Monday, 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, Minneapolis
- Live stream link: atlantafalcons.com/1998
- TV Announcers: Pat Summerall (play-by-play) and John Madden (color analyst)
In the 1998 season, the Atlanta Falcons took on the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC Championship game, a game that came down to one last field goal by Falcons' kicker Morten Andersen in overtime giving the team a 30-27 victory.