Please read these Official Rules before entering the Falcons Kids Club Touchdown Dance Challenge Promotion (this "Promotion"). By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you and your child satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who (i) are at least 18 years old and (ii) are parents or legal guardians of a child between the ages of 6 and 12 who is participating in the Falcons Kids Club ("Kids Club") at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, agents, and representatives of Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC ("Sponsor"), and any of its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, and sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win a prize. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: This Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on October 11, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 21, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period and must meet the requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible. Sponsor's or its designee's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Parent or legal guardian may enter your child in the Promotion by going to Falcons Kids Club Touchdown Dance Challenge and accessing the submission form during the Promotion Period. A parent or legal guardian must complete the official entry form on behalf of your child by entering your child's name, your name, your email address, your daytime telephone number, your child's age, and checking the box that you agree to these Official Rules and that your child is a Kids Club member as of the time of such entry. Next, upload a video of your child performing their favorite touchdown dance according to the instructions in the entry form. Subject to the conditions set forth below, upon completion of these steps, your child will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Proof of entry submission does not equate to proof of receipt. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
BY SUBMITTING A VIDEO, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER VIDEO MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR'S WEBSITE OR OTHER MEDIA, IN SPONSOR'S DISCRETION. Submission of a video grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to publish, use, publicly perform the video in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
By submitting a video in the Promotion, you hereby warrant and represent that your video conforms to the video requirements set forth herein. All videos must be in the following file formats: .mp4 or .mov and no larger than 25 MB in size.
• Videos must comply with these Official Rules;
• Videos uploaded must be in digital format and must comply with the posting requirements set forth above and as posted on the entry form;
• Videos cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
• Videos cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
• Videos cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
• Videos cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products/services, or other people, products or companies;
• Videos cannot infringe trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than Sponsor's brands/products), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• Videos cannot infringe copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
• No background artwork should appear in a video unless it is an original work of the entrant. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in a video must be created solely by the entrant, or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
• Videos cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
• Videos cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
• Videos cannot depict, and cannot themselves, be in violation of any law.
VIDEOS SUBMITTED ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. By submitting a video, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, will not place Sponsor under any obligation, and that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the video on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen entries prior to using or posting them to Sponsor's website or other media. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any video you submit.
By submitting a video you warrant and represent that the video: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has not won previous awards, (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that you have obtained permission from a person whose name or likeness is used in the video; and (f) that publication of the video via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose work includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use, including Sponsor's use of such entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to award of prize.
By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that his/her video will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her video, including but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor all rights of "Droit Moral" or "Moral Rights of Authors" or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his or her video. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning video, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the video and of the copyrights transferred and "Moral Rights of Authors" waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor's rights, and Sponsor may request the assignment at a later time.
Limit one (1) entry on behalf of each child during the Promotion Period. Any attempts to obtain additional entries through fraud or other illegitimate means in violation of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified (including entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotional service). All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Promotion without notice if, in Sponsor's sole discretion, the Promotion becomes infected or otherwise corrupted. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be entered into the Promotion, and all other entries will be disregarded. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning entry.
4. WINNER: One (1) winner in total will be selected on or about October 28, 2022, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner will be notified on or about October 28, 2022, 2022, via email to the email address registered/associated with the Kids Club membership. If, after two (2) attempts to notify the winner, contact with any winner has not been made, the potential prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the above selection process from among all eligible entrants making purportedly valid claims to award the prize(s) available.
5. PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing as described in section 4 above. The winner will receive one (1) autographed football[[AC2] ] (the "Prize"). The approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Prize is $250.00. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All taxes on or associated with the receipt, acceptance or use of the prize and the reporting consequences thereof are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner and/or the winner's parent or legal guardian. Prizes are not transferable. No assignment, transfer, substitution or exchange of a prize (including for cash) is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize or prize components. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be awarded in the Promotion.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor may require the potential winner, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her child, to sign and return, on behalf of the winner and each entrant, respectively, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Waiver/Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within the specified timeframe in order to claim his/her prize. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or participation in any Promotion-related activity. Sponsor and the Released Parties not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion for any entry and select the winner from entries received for that prior to the action taken. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (as determined in Sponsor's discretion) are subject to disqualification from the Promotion. Any attempt by an entrant, parent or other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms "include" or "including" in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Promotion, you, on behalf of yourself and your child, release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, liabilities, costs, injuries, losses, expenses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or the delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or otherwise. ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR OTHER LIABILITY EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NOT ASSERTED THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATE TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR OR YOUR CHILD'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. USE OF WINNER'S NAME, LIKENESS: By entering the Promotion, entrant agrees to assign all right, title, and interest, including copyright rights, in the entry to Sponsor and grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to print, publish, publicize, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, all or part of their entry, including but not limited to the winner's and child's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, biographical information, photo submission as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, except where prohibited by law; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming, audio, video, electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by Sponsor. This right includes the right to use or combine such entry or likeness with others and/or to alter the entry by digital or other means. While not obligated to do so, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for winner or potential winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. By entering this Promotion, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor on behalf of your child for any purpose in connection with this Promotion.
10. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA OR THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURT LOCATED IN FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name(s) of the winners, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than one (1) year following the end of the Promotion Period to: Falcons Kids Club, c/o Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, Attn: Falcons Kids Club, 1 AMB Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
12. SPONSOR: Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, Attn: Falcons Kids Club, 1 AMB Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Questions? Email KidsClub@atlantafalcons.nfl.com.