Freddie's PLAYbook For Fitness
Freddie Falcon accompanied by an emcee presents a condensed version of his Play 60 school show program. Topics discussed during the high energy program are to play for 60 minutes each day, live healthy, always eat smart and you can do it! Children are encouraged to join Freddie in jumping jacks, running in place and other 60 second exercises to encourage them to play for 60 minutes each day.
CDC's Take 5 Guidelines to Combat COVID-19
Freddie Falcon, an emcee and Lil Fred discuss topics provided by the CDC:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose
- Stay home when you are sick, or tell a parent if you aren't feeling well
- Cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash
- Wipe down surfaces and launder your backpack, lunch bag and plush animals
Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders Instructional Dance Routine
Two Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders lead an instructional dance video for Atlanta Falcons fans to learn a routine and dance along at home while encouraging them to stay active and healthy.