THE GEORGIA LOTTERY DRAFT GAME
OFFICIAL RULES & HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older by April 29, 2021. Void where prohibited. Employees, agents and representatives (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of the Atlanta Falcons ("Falcons"), Georgia Lottery ("Sponsor"), the NFL Entities (defined below) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. The NFL Entities shall be defined as the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or the Falcons, which are binding and final on matters relating to this contest. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
1. ENTRY PERIOD. The game will begin at the official start of Round 1 of the 2021 NFL Draft on April 29, 2021 and will end at the official end of Round, later that night. Limit one (1) game board per person.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. To participate in the Draft Game you must download the Atlanta Falcons Application available on the Apple App Store and Google Play (the "Application") to your personal mobile device. Once the Application is downloaded to your personal device, you must navigate to The Georgia Lottery Draft Game to participate. Once you tap the "The Georgia Lottery Draft Game" button, a randomly generated electronic playing card for the applicable Entry Period will appear on the screen of your mobile device. Events will automatically check off on your game board as they occur by the Official Scorer on the playing field (each, a "Game Event"). Participants are encouraged to hit "refresh" at any time to make sure they did not miss a Game Event. You may participate in the Draft Game only via the Application using your mobile device. No other method of entry will be accepted.
WINNER DETERMINATION: There are three (3) ways to win: Single Bingo, the letter P shape Bingo and Blackout Bingo (each, a "Winning Event").
SINGLE BINGO - Five (5) Draft Events marked off in a row, column or diagonally.
LETTER - Draft Events marked off such that they form the letter P across the entire game board.
BLACKOUT - All of the Events on the game board are marked off.
Upon a Winning Event, a button in the Application will begin to pulse and you must tap on the button in order to submit your game board as a potential winning entry. YOU MUST HIT THE PULSING BUTTON (SINGLE, THE LETTER, AND BLACKOUT) IN ORDER TO WIN.
For each Entry Period, the first fifty (50) participants to tap the pulsing button during such Entry Period for a "Single" winning board will be potential Entry Period single winners and subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential Entry Period single winners will be declared the official Entry Period single winners (each, an "Entry Period Single Winner"); the first participant to hit the pulsing button during such Entry Period for a Letter P game card will be potential letter winner and subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential letter winner will be declared the official letter winner (each, a "letter winner"); and the first participant to hit the pulsing button during such Entry Period for a "Blackout" game card will be the potential blackout winner and subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential blackout winner will be declared the official blackout winner (the "Blackout Winner").
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The Application will automatically notify you if you are a potential winner. Follow the instructions appearing in the Application prize notification to claim your Prize as directed and within the time frame noted in such prize notification. Unless noted otherwise in the prize notification, all Prizes must be claimed thirty (30) days following the day of the applicable Game. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her Application for prize notification and receipt of other communications related to the Draft Game. If a potential Prize winner does not claim his/her Prize during the time frame noted in the prize notification or above, as applicable, that potential Prize winner forfeits his/her Prize. Upon request of the Atlanta Falcons, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select the individual to achieve the applicable Winning Event after the applicable cut-off number noted above an alternate potential winner (e.g., if a potential letter winner is disqualified, the second [2nd] individual whose board results in a Game Event's Letter Winning Event may be selected as an alternate potential letter winner). Less than the number of Prizes noted below may be awarded for an Entry Period if and depending on the number of Winning Events that occur during an Entry Period.
4. PRIZE. Prizes will be awarded per Entry Period as set forth below (each, a "Prize" and collectively, the "Prizes").
First Place Prize: One (1) First Place Winner will receive two (2) lower level tickets and (1) Red Deck parking pass to the Atlanta Falcons 2021 home opener. The date and opponent are TBD pending the NFL schedule release. ARV of Prize: $300.
Second Place Prize: One (1) Second Place Winners will receive one (1) signed Matt Ryan Atlanta Falcons replica jersey. ARV of Prize: $200.
Third Place Prize: Twenty-five (25) Third Place Winners will receive one (1) Atlanta Falcons 2021 draft hat. ARV of Prize: $25.
Released Parties (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture. Odds of winning a First, Second or Third Place Prize depend on the order and type of Draft Events to happen and the placement of the Draft Events on your game board for such Entry Period.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor, Atlanta Falcons, the NFL Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, agents and employees is not responsible for delayed, incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), or website, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any telephone, computer or other network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access the Sweepstakes, or errors or typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or these Official Rules.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage due mail or entries; or for technical failure or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes and the winners, or in any contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this contest. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the contest, act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Falcons, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. The Falcons reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest should any portion of the contest be, in the Falcons' sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Falcons, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, or for any other reason determined by the Falcons in its sole discretion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the applicable drawing prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Falcons. The Falcons is not responsible for electronic communications materials and/or these official rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these official rules), it will be resolved in the Ravens' sole discretion. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these official rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these official rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. If the Falcons determines at any time in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these official rules, the Falcons reserves the right in its sole discretion to select an alternate winner, even if the disqualified potential winner's name may have been shown or announced publicly. If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any prize, the Falcons may disqualify that person and seek damages from him or her and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Entrants, by participating, agree that the Atlanta Falcons, the NFL Entities, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, contractors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, awarding or use of any prize (including any activity related thereto) or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize- or contest-related activity.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE FALCONS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or the Released Parties in connection with this Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and any Released Party, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or the prize awarded, or the determination of the winner must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted or entitled to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed two hundred fifty dollars ($250), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Atlanta Falcons, Attn: Falcons Corporate Partnerships, 1 AMB Dr, Atlanta, GA 30313. Only one (1) request per outer envelope will be fulfilled.
OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: The Atlanta Falcons, Attn: Falcons Corporate Partnerships, 1 AMB Dr, Atlanta, GA 30313, for receipt no later than the end of the Promotion Period. Only one (1) request per outer envelope will be fulfilled.
Sponsor: Georgia Lottery, 250 Williams St NW #3000, Atlanta, GA 30303