We currently expect and are planning for a full NFL game schedule in 2020. However, if a game is cancelled and cannot be replayed, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, the following refund policies will apply:
1) For tickets purchased directly from the Atlanta Falcons (i.e., Season Tickets, Groups Sales and/or Partial Season Plans), a uniform, baseline approach will apply, providing such buyers the option of a full refund of their ticket purchase price (plus associated fees) or to apply the applicable amount to a future purchase through the club
- Refunds of any PSL payments will not be issued.
2) For single game tickets purchased through other NFL Licensed Channels (i.e., Ticketmaster, SeatGeek or StubHub) those markets have communicated the following refund policies for canceled games:
- Ticketmaster: Automatic refunds provided for all primary and secondary sales within 30 days of cancellation
- SeatGeek: Refunds provided upon request for all primary and secondary sales within 30 days of cancellation (for secondary sales, vouchers initially offered unless consumer requests a refund)
- StubHub: Cash refunds provided upon request or credit issued worth 120% of original order . Credit expires in 2022 and can be used on any future StubHub purchase. Ticket Buyer must call StubHub directly to request refund
3) For ticket purchases made through any non-NFL Licensed Channel, refunds are subject to the specific refund policies for those marketplaces.
Given the fluidity of the current situation, we will be prepared to adapt as necessary and will communicate any policies related to postponed, rescheduled, or limited capacity games at the appropriate time.