- Has played in 31 games (six starts) tallying 41 total tackles (34 solo), seven passes defensed, one tackle for loss, one interception, one quarterback hit, one fumble recovery and one special teams tackle since entering the league in 2017. Also has appeared in one postseason game.
- Appeared in one game for the Bears in Week 18 against Minnesota after spending the 2022 season on Chicago's practice squad.
- Appeared in 12 games in 2021, one with the Cardinals and 11 with the Titans, and posted seven total tackles (six solo), two passes defensed and one special teams tackle.
- Saw action in six games with the Titans in 2020 and notched 27 total tackles (22 solo), five passes defensed, one interception and one tackle for a loss.
- Played in 12 games (one start with Jacksonville) in 2019, one with Washington and 11 with Jacksonville. He tallied seven total tackles (six solo), one quarterback hit and one fumble recovery that season.
- Appeared in one game with the Jaguars in 2018.
- Did not appear in any games in 2017.
- Played four seasons (2013-16) at Duke in Durham, N.C.
- Totaled 148 tackles, seven tackles for loss, 46 passes defensed, 12 interceptions, two fumble recoveries, one sack, one forced fumble, and one blocked field goal for the Blue Devils.
- As a senior in 2016, he started nine games and recorded 27 tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, two interceptions, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- Named Third-Team All-ACC honors.
- Named Duke's Iron Devil recipient, which honors the player who played the most snaps that season.
- Finished his career ranked third in passes defensed and tied for sixth in INTs in program history
- As a junior in 2015, he started all 13 games and posted 56 tackles, four tackles for loss, a team-leading three interceptions and one sack. Led Duke in interceptions for the third consective season and became the third player in school history to lead the team as a freshman, sophomore and junior.
- Started all 13 games in 2014 as a sophomore and posted 39 tackles, a team-high three interceptions, one fumble recovery and one blocked field goal.
- As a freshman in 2013, he notched 26 total tackles and a team-leading four interceptions, setting the school's freshman record for interceptions in 14 games played.
- Attended Statesville High School in Statesville, N.C.
- Posted 91 total tackles, seven interceptions, three forced fumbles and two fumbles recovered for a touchdown as a senior.
- Lettered in basketball and track and field. Was a three-time All-Conference and All-County selection in track and field.
- Has a son, Breon Jr., and a daughter, Ashley.
- Majored in cultural anthropology.