|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
- Has snapped in 136 games over 10 seasons for the Tennessee Titans and Arizona Cardinals.
- After nine seasons in Tennessee, snapped in three games for the Cardinals in 2021.
- Appeared in all 16 games in each season for Tennessee from 2012-19.
- Recorded a career-high 10 special teams tackles in 2013.
- Played four seasons (2008-11) at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo.
- Started his career as a preferred walk-on and won the long snapping job as a freshman in 2008.
- Appeared in 50 career games for the Tigers and helped Missouri kickers to make a combine 79-of-98 attempts (80.6 percent) and 210-of-212 (99.1 percent) of extra point attempts.
- Was named the Tigers' 2011 Co-Special Teams Player of the Year as a senior after snapping in all 13 games and recording five special teams tackles.
- Appeared in 11 games as a junior and helped the Tigers rank 14th in the nation in net puntil.
- In 2009, was named the Tigers' Special Teams Player of the Year after helping K Grant Ressel set an NCAA single-season kicking accuracy record for combined kicks, connecting on 26-of-27 field goals (96.3 percent) and 39-of-39 extra point attempts, and helped Mizzou rank fourth in the nation in team net punting (40.5 avg.).
- Named the Tigers' Walk-On Player of the Year as a freshman in 2008 after helping K Jeff Wolfert to a perfect 73-for-73 on extra point attempts. Also made three special teams tackles as a freshman.
- Attended Kearney (Mo.) High School where he lettered in both football and basketball.
- Recorded 47 receptions for 750 yards (16.0 avg.) and eight touchdowns in his high school career. *