OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. The Contest
3. How to Enter
4. How to Play
6. Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING
1. The Contest
2021 Atlanta Falcons Schedule Challenge (the "Contest"), sponsored by Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC ( the "Sponsor"), is a free entry, on-line contest designed to promote the 2021 Atlanta Falcons season and to test one's own prognostication skills when it comes to selecting the outcomes of the official Atlanta Falcons 2021 schedule. This Contest is provided solely for entertainment purposes or as a pastime and must not be used as the basis for any wager. A Grand Prize will be awarded to an entry that correctly answers the highest total of 2021 schedule questions and otherwise complies with these Official Contest Rules. The Contest will run from 11:00 a.m, EST on April 21, 2021 to 11:59 p.m. EST on April 30, 2021 ("Contest Period"). Despite the Contest entry period ending on April 30, 2021, the NFL schedule will not be finalized until early to mid-May (and winners will be announced thereafter).
The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who reside within 75 miles of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or in jurisdictions where licensing is required. The following persons and their dependents are not eligible to enter or win: employees, temporary employees, interns, or independent contractors of the, Atlanta Falcons, Delta Air Lines, the NFL Entities (defined as National Football League and its other member professional football clubs including the Atlanta Falcons, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, representatives, shareholders, and employees), and the parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and members of household of each of the above. Limit one (1) entry (registration) per person AND per e-mail address. Multiple entries per person or email address will be disqualified. By entering the Contest, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations. Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Sponsor. Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, 4400 Falcon Parkway, Flowery Branch, Georgia, 30542.
The NFL Entities and Delta will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way.
4. How to Enter and Play.
The Contest runs from 11:00 a.m, EST on April 21, 2021 to 11:59 p.m. EST on April 30, 2021 ("Contest Period"). Despite the Contest ending on April 30, 2021 the NFL schedule will not be finalized until early to mid-May.
There is one (1) way to enter: Eligible participants need to enter by visiting (*https://www.atlantafalcons.com/schedule-contest*) and following the on-line instructions to submit your entry which will include to enter your, name, phone number and email address, zip code of current residence and consent to having read the Official Rules. Then, answer the 5 questions related to the 2021 schedule release plus a tie-breaker question. You will have one opportunity to answer the questions and will not have the ability to make changes to your answers once your entry has been submitted. You may enter the Contest at any time during the Contest Period. Once you have submitted your answers, you will be presented with a confirmation message. To be eligible to win the Prize, you must enter and submit your answers within the Contest Period.
PLEASE NOTE: If you submit an incomplete entry form, you will not be eligible to win the Prize.
No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible entries, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer, tablet or phone transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest or damage to a user's system, tablet or phone as a result of participation in the Contest or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the Contest. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion, will render the Participant ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Contest should any computer virus, malfunction or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit of one entry per person. Attempts to enter the Contest more than once may disqualify all entries from the Participant in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. How to Win.
The one (1) Participant who answers the highest total number of the five (5) questions correctly will be the Prospective Winner (subject to confirmation of eligibility and completing all winner documents pursuant to Section 6 below). In the event more than one (1) Participant has correctly answered the highest total of questions, then the winner of the tie breaker question (or closest amount of digits away from the correct answer) will be selected from all Prospective Winners to determine the Grand Prize Winner. In the event that more than one Prospective Winner has answered the tie-breaker question correctly or exactly the same, with the same closest amount of digits away from the correct answer, or if no Participant has correctly answered any of 2021 Atlanta Falcons schedule questions, the Grand Prize will be awarded via a random drawing from all eligible Participants to determine the Grand Prize. In no circumstances will more than one Grand Prize be awarded.
The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Contest will be administered by the Sponsor, whose decisions in all matters regarding the Contest are final and binding. All winners are deemed potential winners until they have completed the Winner Documents (defined below). The potential winners will be notified via email and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases. If a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of first contact or is not eligible or does not wish to accept the prize (as described below), the Sponsor may disqualify that potential winner and select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining eligible entries received. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account associated with the entry as determined by Sponsor.
6. Requirements of PROSPECTIVE Winners: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Winner Documents") where permitted by law within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Winner Documents within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Participant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. In the event any potential winner declines the prize or fails to return completed releases Sponsor may elect, at its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner. If no eligible potential winner can be identified after reasonable attempts or if delays in obtaining the completed Winner Documents would make it impracticable in Sponsor's sole discretion, to award the prize, no substitute prize may be awarded in Sponsor' sole discretion.
7. Prizes. One (1) Winner will receive a trip to an Atlanta Falcons away game of the winner's choice, which shall consist of the following:
· Two (2) non-premium game tickets to a domestic away game of the winner's choice
· Two (2) coach roundtrip domestic flight tickets on Delta Air Lines from Hartsfield-Jackson airport in Atlanta, Georgia to the airport closest to the selected away game
· Two (2) nights hotel accommodation (one room)
· $200 total food & beverage credit
· $100 ride share credit
The approximate retail value of the prize is: $2,460. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All prize details will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded by winner. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed above as being provided, including but not limited to meals, incidentals, ground transportation, souvenirs, taxes, fees, surcharges. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the Winner as a result of this Contest and any prize(s) won are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Any expenses not expressly included in the prize description in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules.
If Grand Prize includes any game tickets, the following also applies: No selling of game tickets. If sold, the tickets will become inoperable and Winners will forfeit the Prize. Prize includes domestic game tickets only. International game tickets are not eligible for the Prize. Prize does not include transportation to/from stadium or transportation to/from winner's residence or winner's guest's residence and originating airport or meals, gratuities, hotel incidentals, snacks, alcoholic beverages, travel, accident or health insurance. Attendance at Game is subject to stadium's rules and policies. Sponsor is not responsible if the Game is postponed, cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, including, but not limited to, because of weather, in which event the unavailable portion of the prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitutions or compensation will be provided except as in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not arranged for, nor carries, any insurance of any kind for the benefit of winner or winner's guest. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, gift cards or certificates.
Flights will be awarded in the form of certificates that may be redeemed for round-trip travel on Delta from any domestic airport served by Delta. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. Any airline tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Airline tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of twenty-four (24) hours after reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, date, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability booking class) however a $200 fee applies. Based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and airline tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within three (3) hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $75.
Flight Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of at least $5.60 one way which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger's ticketed itinerary. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of $30 for first checked bag and $40 for second checked bag. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of airline ticket issuance will be refunded if airline ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for airline tickets booked with certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
8. General Conditions.In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Construction.Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (b) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Participant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia and (c) in any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder, Participants consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Fulton County, Georgia, USA.
10. Release and Waiver of Liability. By participating in the Contest, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, Delta Air Lines, Inc., and each of their respective parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any damage, claim, loss, or cause of action that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited, to: (a) any error that may prevent a Participant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) printing or typographical errors in materials associated with the Contest; (d) lost or late entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (f) alleged or actual violations of rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional; (g) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; or (h) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant's participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Participant further agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Severability: These Official Rules for the Contest are severable, and if any portion is determined invalid or unenforceable by a body of competent jurisdiction, the remaining portions will remain valid, enforceable and in effect to the fullest extent consistent with applicable law.
13. Official Rules and Winners' List Requests.For a copy of either the Official Rules or the Winner's List, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address by August 31, 2021: Atlanta Falcons, 4400 Falcon Parkway, Flowery Branch, GA, 30542
© 2021 Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC. All Rights Reserved.