Recycle For Good
This season, we are challenging Falcons Fans to recycle 3 million aluminum cans throughout the 2016 season to raise money to build a home in Atlanta’s historic Westside through Habitat for Humanity. There’s value in recycling and we want to invest money raised through aluminum cans back into our communities. Every year, Georgia landfills more than $70 million worth of aluminum. Think if we had that money to invest in our communities.
How to get involved:
- Game Days: Bring your empty aluminum cans to each home game and drop off at recycling stations setup in the Bud Light Lot (Lot N) and the yellow lot. Also, make sure you place your aluminum bottles in the proper bin inside the stadium. All of those cans will contribute to the 3,000,000 total!
- Drop-Off Locations: Atlanta Habitat for Humanity will be accepting can donations on-site. Look for the collection center in the parking lot. Atlanta Habitat for Humanity, 824 Memorial Drive SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Bud Light Recycle For Good Sweepstakes: Learn how you can win Super Bowl tickets by recycling. Click here to learn more!
How does your contribution help?:
- Paint Brush = 100 cans
- Can of Paint = 500 cans
- Mailbox = 1,000 cans
- Door = 3,000 cans
- Window = 5,000 cans
- Landscaping for Entire Home = 25,000 cans
- Siding for Entire Home = 50,000 cans
- Roofing for Entire Home = 80,000 cans
- Entire Home = 3,000,000