Atlanta falls to 8-4 against the Buccaneers under head coach Mike Smith
- TE Tony Gonzalez finished the game with six receptions for 51yards and broke his own NFL record, posting his 16th straight season with at least 50 receptions. Gonzalez also joined WR Jerry Rice (17) as the only two players in NFL history to post 16 seasons with 50 catches. In 2013, Gonzalez has recorded 53 catches for 556 yards with four touchdowns.
- QB Matt Ryan hit WR
Harry Douglasfor an 80-yard catch-and-run touchdown giving him 18 touchdown passes this season. Ryan has thrown for at least one score in 16 straight games.
- Douglas recorded his third 100-yard game of the season and his second consecutive 100-yard game against Tampa Bay catching six passes for 134 yards (22.3 yards per reception), including a career-long 80-yard touchdown. Douglas also recorded his third straight game against the Buccaneers with a touchdown catch.
- In 2013, Douglas has set career highs in receptions, yards, yards per reception, and touchdowns notching 51 catches for 754 yards, 14.8 yards per catch, and two scores.
- RB Antone Smith carried the ball twice for 88 yards, breaking loose for a 50-yard touchdown on his first carry. Smith followed that up with a 38-yard scamper to average 44 yards per touch.
- K Matt Bryant was true on both of his field goal attempts, connecting on kicks of 46 and 49 yards. He has hit 61 field goals at Raymond James Stadium, which is the second-most by any player at the stadium since its opening in 1998 (Martin Gramatica, 69).
- DE Osi Umenyiora sacked QB Mike Glennon twice giving him three games with multiple sacks this season. In his career, Umenyiora’s teams are 12-6 when he posts two-or-more quarterback takedowns. He has posted 81.5 career sacks, including 5.5 sacks this season and ranks eighth in the NFL among active players in career sacks.
Paul Worrilowposted his third straight game with double digit tackles, logging 16 stops (13 solo) with one tackle for loss. Worrilow had 19 tackles (16 solo) in the first seven games, but has emerged as one of the club’s top tacklers with 54 stops in the last three games.